Chapter 7

A tall handsome man with a bit of tanned skin wore a black shirt paired with jeans and maintained his casual style. Something like this: 

 Something like this: 

Although he styled casually the charm of his is undeniable. He had sharp features and his smile was a main highlighter. The Dashing look with a killer smile stopped everyone who was passing by. 

Deepthi was awestruck by his beauty and froze there admiring his beauty. The way he styled and the vibe especially the smile and everything was on point. Deepthi forgot where she was for a moment.

"OH NO........IT'S PARTHIV!!!!!!!!!!!" a sudden hit of realization shocked her.

Then she realized where she was and looked at Kiran, who was sighing for them to come fast. 

  Deepthi nodded and followed after him, walking speedily just to escape Parthiv's gaze, dragging Soumya's hand.

"Ouch...........my hand's hurting. Why are you dragging me all of a sudden?" Soumya asked her.

"Are you serious? we have been getting late for the exam, and I must explain this question. But you just stood like a statue and questioned me huh?" Deepthi acted to be normal and questioned her in reverse.

"Even you are there with me right and yeah I forgot that we had an exam" Soumya supporting herself.

"Noo..... I am just looking at where these gossips are coming from, meanwhile, Kiran sighed at us and I dragged you" Deepthi trying to act cool and diverting the topic.

 "Oh, but he was so handsome and hot right?" Soumya asked her.

"I think so, I didn't notice clearly" Deepthi lied.

After this, they entered the exam hall in a hurry and started to take the test.

Deepthi was writing her exam physically but was lost in the thoughts that happened just now.

Deepthi's Pov:-

I casually checked out the noises and I couldn't believe my eyes since it was Parthiv.

I was taken away by his presence. His aura was so strong that I couldn't resist. 

Generally, I don't put the time into judging the looks of other men as I am committed to my dreams and I have my family to look for.

But not gonna lie, he is a charmed person. I don't know why, he was looking so attractive today.

I mean, it's not my first time. I have already met him at his house, but he is looking quite different today.

Maybe I didn't notice him properly that day and I felt a bit nervous about his stare. But now he is looking like a totally different person. 

His smile, Oh God..........it's such a magical influence along with his sharp features and perfect personality. He is looking damn good today" she was blushed while thinking about this. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Deepthi Malhotra"

she came into reality and lifted her head.

"principal is calling you" 

"Wait!!!! WHAT??" she was confused and embarrassed as everyone in the exam hall was watching her.

As she was approaching his chamber, she started to feel nervous cause she hadn't figured out what might be the reason.

"Excuse me, sir" 

"Ah, come in Deepthi" 

To her surprise, she saw Parthiv was still there. It's been an hour and he still sat with her principal and speaking with him.

"Did he just come for me?" she asked herself.

The same stare she has been influencing for the same time but trying to be calm.

"Deepthi, here are the previous set of papers that we prepared for your seniors. Since you asked me, we prepared it, and please make sure to share it with your entire class" 

 she replied, "Thank you sir, and I will share it".

"and..." her principal added 

"as you know about each other, Parthiv Kapoor wants to speak with you regarding your education."

"Actually I am getting late, so will it be okay if we speak while heading towards my car?" he asked with his deep voice to which she nodded without even looking at him.

As they were slowly walking Parthiv started the conversation

"Sorry to disturb your test. I came to speak with him, since he is Dad's childhood friend, to discuss your exam and your college preferences. It seems like you are too busy today, right??"

"Nothing like that, it's actually a mock test.  I didn't have any college preferences yet, because I didn't even attempt the test," she replied slowly.

"I know, but make sure to keep them, as you know at that time my dad and I may not be available and that puts you in trouble." 

"Okay, will try to prioritize the list within this month's end" 

"Don't worry, no matter which college you select, we will always support you" Parthiv assured.

"Yeah and Thank You so much" she replied with a gentle smile while watching him at this time.

"And, who is that guy sighed you when you were at the chamber. Is he your close friend?" Parthiv asked her in a cool way to which Deepthi widened her eyes.

  "Did you notice me?" she asked in a surprise to which he hummed.

Deepthi got so embarrassed as she was caught running in front of him.

"He..He was our friend. We are from the same class." replied as she was feeling too shy to show face him.

Before heading into the car he stopped and turned to her side.

"Try to list out your preferences. May I ask you a question, Deepthi?"

Deepthi nodded her head as yes.

"DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?" 

._____._____._____._____._____.

PS: I am a new writer so as the story goes forward I will try to improve my writing as per your suggestions trying to understand the audience is important, so I accept whatever you send, love, hate anything. If possible instead of hating try to suggest I will check and try to interact with you. English is not my first language so accept the mistakes if any. Thank You for the Time and interest <3.