Chapter 23

Deepthi pinged her to which Karthika came to the cafeteria where Deepthi was already there keeping her hand on her forehead.

"So, how's the day? looking stressed" Deepthi came out of her thoughts and they started to converse.

D: "I don't know why, but it was quite disturbing and burdening work"

K: "What happened now? What's his condition?"

D: "He was recovering faster than I expected. He came into consciousness and was able to speak"

K: "That was too fast. Isn't it? By the way, did you speak to him?"

D: "I introduced myself, he nodded and ordered us to come tomorrow. Honestly, I didn't like his behavior. He was looking so serious as if we were culprits and showing off his attitude"

while they were discussing, Vaishnavi and Vikas came there unexpectedly and joined with them.

Vaish: "So guys how are you feeling to work with him? To me, I was enjoying this thing. Although it's becoming a burden for us here, still I love it. You can stay there for half a day and enjoy the vibe and I was completely awestruck by the beauty of the villa. Since there were many teams, we didn't have any complete pressure"

"So you like the environment and you love to go there every day?" Deepthi asked Vaishnavi to which she nodded happily.

Vik: "I don't find any problem with him. He was cooperating with us and the pay was going to be high for us there is no complaint from my side. Except for the travel that is pissing me off"

K: "Look Deepthi, even Vikas knows about Parthiv's character. Why do you notice him from a negative perspective? or did he behave in a wrong way?"

Deepthi shook her head and said "It's not like that. But today he replied arrogantly."

Vaish: "Hey come on Deepthi, you shouldn't conclude like that. He was actually unconscious until the other team put him on an intravenous drip. After this, we saw the rapid movement of his eyes, but still couldn't open them. At last, he opened just before you arrived."

"My bad" deepthi thought to herself.

Vik: "But why did you run away from the room? Everyone watched you."

D: "Please don't remind that 😖. I was trying to forget that hardly."

K: "Why did you do such cringy things?" 

D: "Because of you idiot. It's your damn call that kept me in such an embarrassing situation. You had such bad timing"

Karthika chuckled and asked "Sorry about that. Why did you lift the call if you were there?"

D: "I forget to keep it silent."

 Vik: "Whatever Deepthi, it's unnecessary to judge him or frustrated about that. I have spoken to him and it's not what you were thinking now. He could barely speak a word so, don't exaggerate that. We were with you. You are not alone. Keep your emotions in control that remind you that you are the doctor."

With this, the discussion concluded. Everyone went to their normal work including deepthi, but her thoughts weren't in sync with her. She was distracting constantly because of him. Her situation was so pathetic that she could neither explain the truth nor work in his hospitals. The only option she has is to wait for the right time.

   ._____._____._____._____._____.

PS: I am a new writer so as the story goes forward I will try to improve my writing as per your suggestions trying to understand the audience is important, so I accept whatever you send, love, hate anything. If possible instead of hating try to suggest I will check and try to interact with you. English is not my first language so accept the mistakes if any. Thank You for the Time and interest <3.