Chapter 20

"It couldn't be worse than this. My promise that I would never meet him took a U-turn.

There is no way I could face him and instead of that, I would rather die in embarrassment.

Why? Why my life doesn't go as I planned? Why does fate truly play games with me?

Do I deserve this all?

I don't want to meet him at any cost. I know I still remember how he made me helpless and sent me through an ocean of pain despite begging him.

Actually, he is a monster and ruthless covering that with some useless crap. I would never forgive him for what he did, but look at me again trapped in his empire.

I don't know why life is trying to push me toward him but regardless of the reason I will surely hate him despite his sugar-coated words which he uses to seduce women.

My scars haven't healed yet, but he is coming into my life repeatedly. I couldn't imagine the torture he was going to give me, but this time I had nothing to heal and it was going to end up as my death.

Is he aware of the fact that I wrote him the letter after that night?

I wouldn't be surprised if he planned this entire thing. He will do anything until he gets that.

I don't why but my fate kept a serious grudge at me. It was all my sins."

Deepthi was sobbing hard and getting panicked after being thrown into the past that she never wanted to think about.

A poor and innocent soul suffering because of a pervert is beyond painful. Thinking about the future scares her to death and a sudden sharp pain pierced her heart.

Even though she is trying hard to live her life at her best, her fate pushes her to the previous trauma and pain that she didn't deserve.

After a long time, she finally gathered her energy to stand and wash her face.

The doorbell rang while she was preparing her meal. She thought for a moment and prepared herself before opening the door.

Deepthi frowned for a second and asked "You?"

It was Karthika who stood there seriously while crossing her hands. Deepthi sighed and asked her to come in.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?" Karthika asked sternly to which Deepthi paused.

._____._____._____._____._____.

********* Here goes to our 20th chapter. Love y'all for making it to this point and many more to go. Feel free to let your thoughts out.

PS: I am a new writer so as the story goes forward I will try to improve my writing as per your suggestions trying to understand the audience is important, so I accept whatever you send, love, hate anything. If possible instead of hating try to suggest I will check and try to interact with you. English is not my first language so accept the mistakes if any. Thank You for the Time and interest <3.