Chapter 17

It was an early morning and Deepthi was heading to the cafeteria before starting her work as it was her habit. She called Karthika, but she didn't answer the call. 

She went and ordered two cups of coffee knowing that she would come. While Deepthi was sipping her coffee Karthika came in a rush and sat beside her.

"Ahh........you made me panic. Why do you always be late and rush?" Deepthi asked her.

"While I was heading here, Vaishnavi and Vikas were seen exiting the hospital. So I asked them the reason" Karthika was telling her while sipping the coffee.

"Maybe they had their reasons. What is the need to ask them while they are going?" Deepthi tried to correct her extrovert friend.

"It's not any personal thing. They are going to treat someone after the management order" Karthika supports herself.

"The one who needs treatment should come here. Looks like they are biasing the doctors and using according to their own comfort" added.

"But as we are working under them didn't have any choice, but to accept" Deepthi concluded.

After some casual talk, they went to their respective departments. It was a long hectic day as usual.

"Let's start early. I have to go to the temple and if you ever get late this time I'll leave you. So start packing NOW" Deepthi warned Karthika in the message.

Karthika smiled at her message and thought how innocent and cute she was

"She might sound a bit rude to me because of the mess I usually create but she was a lovely girl," she thought and replied,  

"OK, Mam."

Exactly an hour later, Deepthi received a call which she immediately left without informing her friend.

"Don't know the reason since Vikas and Vaishnavi called and asked me to come in a rush mode" She was thinking about the call from them and didn't have any idea. 

But she was sure that one thing was that their management was trying to push her into this burden.

After she arrived there she immediately recognized it was a huge mansion and the security checks were on point

A lady took her in after verifying Deepthi's identity and she followed her.  Deepthi thought that the lady might be the one who took care of that complete mansion. 

She was awestruck by the paintings, aesthetics, and everything. She was so impressed by the organization and lost in their vibes.

"This way please," that lady pointed to the stairs and they both headed toward them.

She gestured for Deepthi to enter the room and after she entered the room she froze for a second.

It was the master bedroom and the biggest room in the entire mansion. She was scanning the room like a lost child before being interrupted.

"Deepthi, come" Vaishnavi muttered.

She stepped forward to the bed.

._____._____._____._____._____.

PS: I am a new writer so as the story goes forward I will try to improve my writing as per your suggestions trying to understand the audience is important, so I accept whatever you send, love, hate anything. If possible instead of hating try to suggest I will check and try to interact with you. English is not my first language so accept the mistakes if any. Thank You for the Time and interest <3.