Chapter 25

*An apology for the late update to my readers.😣*

It was early in the morning and deepthi was in a hurry. She directly came to the hospital to meet the head of the department.

Her main intention was to clear her doubts and to complain. She was not that girl who was usually pissed off when they encounter a small discomfort. But this time she was so clear to live her life away from him on her terms. 

Little did she know about her fate.

"Excuse me, sir!" 

"Come in Deepthi"

Deepthi entered his chamber nervously to ask her stupid doubts.

"So, what's the matter? and why didn't you go there yet?"

"Sir, I can't maintain my work these days. It's getting more and more hectic that I can't make it much more. There are a lot of reasons but you might consider that as an excuse. So before that, may I know the reason for my- I mean our presence in our Vice Chairman's Home? Since we are Junior doctors when it comes to experience, he is the most important person to be considered. So why us?"

Her superior gave a little smile and asked "Seems like you prepared so much to ask for. Am I correct?"

Deepthi slowed for a bit and said "Not like that sir".

"Even I got confused when our CMO asked me to list some less experienced doctors. Later I came to know that insisted on setting like this. 

He wants to combine experienced Senior doctors from the U.S.A. and Junior doctors from here. So, he wants doctors like you to gain knowledge while working with them."

"But sir, we didn't have that interaction with them. They were just doing everything and we had to observe silently. Moreover, we get tired after doing nothing, and we don't have any chance. Instead, we will focus on our regular schedule which eventually becomes more productive and less hectic" Deepthi concluded.

"I didn't receive any complaints from the other. But, I will consider your complaint and will raise that issue this week. Until then, try to manage both."

The following days went pretty normal for them. Deepthi as usual, stood beside Vikas and Vaishnavi as they interacted with their senior department doctors once in a while. 

Even though Parthiv's eyes are locked on her, they can't have proper eye contact because of the number of people surrounded by him. But he doesn't leave a second if he could get a glance at her.

One night she went home after work and scrolling her phone and that's when she was astonished by the announcement.

._____._____._____._____._____.

PS: I am a new writer so as the story goes forward I will try to improve my writing as per your suggestions trying to understand the audience is important, so I accept whatever you send, love, hate anything. If possible instead of hating try to suggest I will check and try to interact with you. English is not my first language so accept the mistakes if any. Thank You for the Time and interest <3.