Chapter 28

Deepthi stopped noting and getting nervous to the answer she heard fearing about the further. Parthiv observed her nervousness and cut off the topic there.

They packed and were about to leave when they heard 

"Deepthi................."

Deepthi panicked for a second but turned to his side.

"I think it's yours." Parthiv handled her forgotten ID card to which she thanked him and left.

"Oh my god, he trusts us so much and revealed everything. 

What do you think the reason might be? 

Like he seemed to be a gentleman but, broke someone's heart and regretting for the decision?" Vaishnavi asked them.

Deepthi shrugged her shoulders cause she didn't want to answer as she was still figuring out the past few hours that happened with him.

"Maybe, you should ask him. If he was that okay to reveal the reason, you can find the reason definitely" Vikas suggested to Vaishnavi to which deepthi widened her eyes at the upcoming possibility.

"I was about to. But stopped since it can be considered limits crossed. If possible, I will ask him before we complete his treatment."

Parthiv's POV:

"Today, she just came nearer to me"  Parthiv blushed slightly reminding her of this morning.

"Ever since I watched her, I am eagerly waiting for a second to meet her. At least to have a 2-minute conversation, but couldn't get that chance.  

  I still remember her hesitant face while coming into the room. 

Ahhhhh................today watched my angel like there is no tomorrow. 

Her visit came to heal these 7 years sore of my heart and life. 

Maybe I deserve to live to which god showed me as my destined person. 

She is the only person that gave hope for my empty life. I am forever grateful to god for showing the right person at the right time.

 When she came nearer me I noticed her nervousness, so she was adjusting herself every time and that made me smile. Like we have known each other, but still acting like a stranger. So I didn't want to reveal either so I, spoke to them normally.  

Moreover, I shouldn't reveal things like these that will cause some serious controversy and have to face consequences that affect her entire life. I will try my best to not reveal this to anyone, not even Harshad with whom I share the most.

When I started to speak with her, she immediately gave this worried look that we might get caught. 

To be honest, I liked teasing her. It is not an easy thing to impress a nerd like her.  

To balance the situation I was communicating with the rest which relieved her. 

When she started to ask me about my sleep, I was about to tell her it was so bad because of her absence. 

Since it was not only her in the room I answered politely. 

Don't know why, but if she was there I would be surrounded by this calm and silent vibe which was the only reason to answer their questions for a straight 1 hour.

Watching her gives me serenity; I observed that she went through puberty, but not too much. I can't find any difference in her magical eyes that made my heart skip a beat.

I immediately cut the conversation when I realized that I revealed a bit much. I couldn't control that moment and deepthi was there, but understood that she was not only the one in the room.

She immediately stopped after my answer so I changed the topic. 

I gave her the card to which she thanked me and that was enough for me to get the one last glance at that moment of my angel.

I have to get closer to her, without any issues which is very important."

._____._____._____._____._____.

PS: I am a new writer so as the story goes forward I will try to improve my writing as per your suggestions trying to understand the audience is important, so I accept whatever you send, love, hate anything. If possible instead of hating try to suggest I will check and try to interact with you. English is not my first language so accept the mistakes if any. Thank You for the Time and interest <3.