Chapter 19

"Sorry for the disturbance we are creating. As you know, my son, Parthiv has been undergoing medical complications for the past few years. As time passed by, it's getting worse. Please try to understand the condition" said Pankaj Kapoor while his last words stuck.

They felt so pity after watching the way he pleaded. It doesn't matter about success or fame, parents couldn't watch their child in such a condition.

Deepthi went numb cause she didn't know what to think about.

"Another team of doctors from the U.S.A. will be coming in this weekend. Maintain good communication with them and please work together for my son" Pankaj Kapoor told them the instructions.

After a complete discussion, Vaishnavi asks "Sir, don't mind me, but can we know why Parthiv sir is treated here? Like, in the U.S.A. there are many more advanced treatments and if not, you can join him in one of our hospitals. Seems like his treatment isn't finished and he needs to join as an inpatient in the hospital. He can't be treated privately since he is on the edge."

"I know and we moved him here as he refused to be treated at the hospital. When we joined him at our hospital he created a huge mess and the doctors found it so hard to treat. At the time of the surgery we requested and promised him that if he got it done we would take him home. The surgery went well, but the wounds were still unhealed, and bones and joints were dressed but it would be best if he got treated at the hospital. Since he needs to check and have to go through scanning and tests constantly, it's the last option we are remaining with."

After some time Pankaj left and Vikas checked his pulse and injected a medicine before they left.

"They are indeed kind people, but watching their fate, it's truly their bad luck isn't it?" Vikas asked them.

"Yes, We can see the pain in his eyes, right Deepthi?" Vaishnavi asked Deepthi who was walking beside them and lost in her world.

"hu-Huh? Did you ask something?" Deepthi asked her after a moment of silence.

"Where have you been? today you lost in your world. Did something disturb you?" They asked her.

"It's sad to see people like them who had everything, but deep down they are dying every day to the problems they were facing" they both agreed after Deepthi concluded like this.

"You can't escape from FATE, after all," Deepthi was personally attacked by this sentence.

She went straight to her home while they went to the hospital.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deepthi slammed the door upon arrival and locked it. Tears rolled from her eyes as she couldn't hold on more. She was crying hard and the heavy breath was echoing in the room. One main reason that she has seen him after 7 years and that too in an unrecognizable position. She was in a complete dilemma that who might be the reason for Parthiv's condition.

._____._____._____._____._____.

PS: I am a new writer so as the story goes forward I will try to improve my writing as per your suggestions trying to understand the audience is important, so I accept whatever you send, love, hate anything. If possible instead of hating try to suggest I will check and try to interact with you. English is not my first language so accept the mistakes if any. Thank You for the Time and interest <3.