-Chapter 6-

Khushi sat beside Rajveer in silence as he took care of the formalities

Khushi sat beside Rajveer in silence as he took care of the formalities. The representative was talking about the themes and decor but she did not pay heed to anything. Her mind was focused on only one thing. Vivek. He was getting married.

The representative, Tia Bhatia, showed them a catalogue. "What ever you choose we will deliver. We are glad you offered us this opportunity."

Khushi was not responding. Her silence intermediated Tia.

Tia looked flustered. She had never handled such high profile clients, they were way above her league. She was waiting for Sadhna to come and take over. Never in their wildest dream could they ever think that the Mittals would come to them. Until the moment she saw him she was not aware of the fact that the Rajveer Mittal who requested for the meeting was, THE VEER MITTAL. The world renowned F1 racer and the grandson of a leading Industrialist. Not to mention that he was tying the knot with the Birla Princess. The Birla's were a very big name. Suryakanth  Birla was a renowned businessman and a big philanthropist. He donated millions to charities every year. He never refused anyone who asked for his help. He was a 'masiha' for the needy. A man who was respected world wide. A man who had a heart of gold. His daughter's wedding was the talk of the decade.

Both the families belonged to New York's elite class. Very few people knew about them in India. The secretary who had taken the appointment did not care to find out the details as Rajveer offered none. She would have even recognized them if she had not seen their pictures splashed across the papers. Tia's looked at the door, wishing for Sadhana to make an appearance. She felt lost with such a big client.

"Ma'am dekheye na please." Tia pulled herself together and gently nudged the catalogue towards Khushi. The book's edge collided with the glass of water that was placed on the table and the glass tumbled. The girl looked in shock as the glass tumbled and spilled over khushi. Shocking her.

"I am so sorry ma'am...."

"Dekhai nehi deta tumhe?" Khushi's eyes glinted, "What the hell is wrong with you?"