-Chapter 23-

"Aap ro rahe ho, Big-b?" Vibha's voice startled Vikky out of his thoughts

"Aap ro rahe ho, Big-b?" Vibha's voice startled Vikky out of his thoughts. He had not realized that he was crying.

Vish gently wiped his eyes. His own eyes were overflowing but he hated seeing his big-b cry.

"Please maat rona aap. Mughe bhi rona aa raha hai." He choaked.

"Mughe bhi" Vibha hugged Vikky and cried.

Vikky held them to their chest. Its been a decade but the pain still left him numb. He wanted to break down and cry but he could do it infront of his siblings. When the door opened, he almost sighed in relief. He thought it was his dad but was surprised to see his mom.

"Phir se late night sessions? Tum teno ko sedhe baat samajh nehi ate. Tabeyat...." She railed off when she saw the moisture in Vikky eyes. She rushed to him immediately a cupped his face gently, "Kya ho gaya bacha. Itne pareshaan kyun hai?"

Vikky smiled for her and shook his head. She did not buy the act. She looked at the twins hugging him and gently pulled them away.

"Tum dono ko kya ho gaya? Aise mote mote ansoo kyun baha rahe ho?"

Vish pulled back from Vikky and buried his face into her bosom. "We want the brat to be happy, mumma. He is so sad"

"Kaunsa brat bacha?"

"Are kuch nehi mumma, yeh aise he kuch bhi bol raha hai." Vikky gently pulled vish back and wiped his eyes.

"It's just a story Vish. Remember what you said, stories never come true. Right?'

Vish bobbed his head. Vikky ruffled his head. "To zyada maat soch. Har story ke happy ending hote hai. Is story ke bhi hai. Soja chal." He pressed a warm kiss to his forehead and helped him lay down.

Vibha refused to let go of Vikram. she could still feel his sadness.

"Kya ho gaya bacha?" Vikky cupped her face gently.

"Tell me someone was there to talk to the boy" She looked at him with eyes filled with worry. "please tell me he did not suffer."

Their mother looked at them startled. The pain in Vibha's voice startled her.