-Chapter 17-

"Move, boy" Khushi shot him an annoyed glare

"Move, boy" Khushi shot him an annoyed glare. She did not understand why he was joined to Vivek at the hip. She had been following Vivek all day. She did not even know why she was doing that. Since the moment she had seen Vivek with the night manager, she could not rest. In last one week she had seen him with two different woman. She wanted to see how low he could fall. For seventeen years she managed to convince herself that she hated Vivek, but since the moment she had set her eyes on him again, her foolish heart went on a overdrive. It refused to listen to reason.  It reminded her of everything she had with Vivek. A love that once seemed like a fairly tale. Her heart wanted to forget the 17 year nightmare, but her mind refused to let go of the past. When she could not take the turmoil any longer she started to stalk him and hated herself for doing it.

She was going to bed the night before when she saw Vivek coming out of the hotel with his father. She could not stop herself from following him in the middle of the night. She had not realized that he was driving back to Shimla till they reached the borders. She was mad at herself for following him like a fool, but there was nothing she could do about it. She called the resort and asked them to send her things over. Going back again seemed ridiculous.

She was doing a lot of ridiculous things, like sneaking into his cafe in a disguise. She wanted to see why people were so crazy about the cafe. There was nothing special about it. It was plain and ordinary, but the crowd surprised her. By 11 the cafe was full. She hardly got a table for herself. She was having her coffee when she saw Vivek walk out with the boy. The way he had his arms wrapped around the boy screamed of his love. She wanted to know how they were related. For some reason their relationship hurt her the worst. When she had seen the night manger with Vivek she was furious, but she managed to walk away. She could not walk away without knowing how the boy was related to Vivek. That should have been her son in the boys place. The realization made her furious.

"Are aap dekhe bena chal rahe the, ice-queen...."

"Vikram" Vivek's sharp reprimand made Vikky sigh.

"Aab kya bol deya maine d...."

"Chal chup chap" Vivek scolded before he could say something damaging, "You are already in enough trouble." 

"Are kuch bhi, ice-queen takraye the mughse. She is....."