-Chapter 16-

Vikky was surfing though the channels aimlessly when the room door opened and Vivek walked inside

Vikky was surfing though the channels aimlessly when the room door opened and Vivek walked inside. He looked up surprised. He had been gone only for 30 minutes.

"Itne jaldi wapes gaye aap, dad?" He got up from the bed and approached his father. Vivek looked at him. The anger in those amber eyes, made him take a step back. He never saw his dad so upset.

"Kya hua dad? Itne gusse me kyun ho aap?" Vikky dared to ask.

"Pack your bags, Vikram. We are leaving now."

"Leaving?" Vikram frowned, "Itne jaldi? Par kyun?"

Vivek ignore him and walked to the closet. He pulled out the clothes that he had neatly arranged and dumped them on the bed. His actions screamed of his anger.

"Buddy sab theek hai na?" Vikky approached him carefully.

"I said pack your bags, Vikram. Do what I say." Vivek yelled. Vikky flinched as his eyes filled up. His buddy never raised his voice without reason.

"Kyun gussa kar rahe ho aap, buddy? Kya keya maine?"

Vivek grabbed his arm and pulled him closer, angry tears shined in his eyes, "Tughe nehi pata kya keya tune?"

Vikky shook his his head. His buddy was putting a lot of pressure on his arm. A hiss escaped his lips. Vivek let go of his hand immediately. he hated himself for loosing control. It was not Vikky's fault. It was his. He had to remind himself for a thousandth time.

"don't test my patience, Vikram" He looked away to hide his tears, "Go and pack your bags."

Vikky shook his head. He could see that his buddy was upset not angry. "Kuch galat keya maine, dad?" Vikky turned him around gently, "Kuch galat keh deya. Did I...."

He trailed off when the door opened once again and Vedant walked in. Vivek had called him to the room. He sounded agitated so he had rushed there as soon as he could.