SHOT 5

INLINE COMMETS PLEASE... *PUPPY EYES* 🥺 

Third person's pov!

"Di!" Sid's voice echoed across the mansion, and Jeevika rushed to her brother's room, forgetting her delicate condition for a moment.

The sight which welcomed her was her Bubba staring down angrily at Nidhi.

"Bubba, Nidhi," she called out anxiously.

"Jeevika ji, this is your Bubba?" Nidhi asked in disbelief and Jeevika nodded.

"Bubba, Nidhi had a little misunderstanding. Don't get angry, please." Jeevika pleaded with her brother.

"Di, for heaven's sake, stop calling me that stupid name. At least in front of bl*ody strangers." Siddharth gritted his teeth angrily.

"Okay, okay. Relax, Sid." Jeevika tried to placate her brother.

"And how can you let strangers into the house so easily? Who knows who sent her here?" He asked, throwing a stink eye at Nidhi.

"Bubba, Nidhi came with the sweets and snacks for the prayer." Jeevika said hurriedly, trying to douse the situation.

"I have told you this a million times, di. Don't blindly trust strangers." Siddharth said and Nidhi's mouth formed a perfect O as she stared at the man in disbelief. He was badmouthing her, right in front of her.

How dare he!

"Who knew Rakshas lived in this Raichand House? Oh god! Why do you always throw me into one or the other trouble?" Nidhi mumbled to herself, but unluckily for her, Siddharth heard it.

"Unbelievable!!" Siddharth uttered, listening to her calling him Rakshas.

"Nidhi, please come down. Bubba, you too. The prayer would start shortly!" Jeevika said and turned around to go.

Nidhi silently followed, closing her eyes tightly and praying furiously.

"Oh lord, please seal his mouth somehow. Don't let him utter a word until I am gone. I won't trouble anyone today. I promise." She mumbled to herself as she walked towards the door only to stop dead on tracks when the door was shut with a bang.

She looked up to see the blazing eyes of the man in front of her boring into hers.

"What are you doing? I have to go home." She said, fear striking her hard, though she was doing everything to hide how scared she was.

"Answer me and go," he demanded coldly.

"What answer? Listen, why are you not understanding?" Nidhi asked helplessly.

"You don't understand what you have done." He said coldly.

"What are you talking about? I don't understand anything. Look, our aunt will be waiting for us at home. I have come here just for-" He didn't even let her finish.

"And how much money did you get to come here and steal my designs?" Siddharth asked, his eyes blazing in fury.

"What nonsense are you talking about? I told you, I came to your room by mistake. It was a misunderstanding. I thought-"

"Make mistakes and misunderstandings with people of your status." He said and she sighed in exasperation.

She turned around to open the door realising there was no point in talking to him.

"I have seen a million women like you. Who will do anything for money." He said in disgust and she turned around furiously.

She pushed him with all her might and he, who didn't expect that move from her, stumbled back.

"What rubbish are you talking about? You keep blabbering just because I don't react? Who the hell are you?" She asked angrily.

"I am Siddharth Singh Raichand. And you-" This time, she didn't let him finish his words.

"Whoever you are, you are not God to show this much attitude. Think whatever you want. Yes, I did steal your designs. Now, do what you want." She said and walked out of the room leaving him enraged.

****

Meanwhile Parth Raichand had come out of his room hearing his brother's yelling.

He was stunned seeing the beautiful stranger in the living room who was looking really disturbed.

"Hello, I am Parth Raichand. You are?" He, being the polite gentleman unlike his brother, introduced himself earning a shy smile from Priyadarshini.

"Hello Mr Raichand. I am Priyadarshini Vyas. I came with the sweets and snacks for the party." She said with a sweet smile.

"You look a bit disturbed. What happened?" Parth asked curiously.

"Uh! My younger sister also came with me," and she explained what happened so far and Parth looked on in horror.

"She went to Sid bhai's room? That too with sweets?" Parth asked in disbelief.

"Yes. God knows what all trouble she might have created there so far." Priyadarshini said in a worried tone.

"Uh relax. Don't worry Ms Vyas. Di has gone upstairs. She will handle it." Parth said, in an attempt to pacify the girl, even though he wasn't so confident about it himself.

He smiled looking at the beautiful woman in front of him.

Does love at first sight really exist? He wondered. Because he felt as if cupid had just pointed and struck the arrow square on his heart.

Nidhi came rushing downstairs.

"Nidhi, is everything alright?" Priya asked anxiously.

"Yes, yes, Priya di. Shall we go home? It's getting late." Nidhi said in a hurry, wanting to get out of here as quickly as possible.

She doesn't want to spend even a second more in this place.

"Please stay for the prayer, girls. You two helped us with the preparations." Dadi said.

"No, no, Dadi ji. Our aunt must be waiting for us. We have to leave immediately.. Thank you so much for asking." She refused politely and hurried out of the place, dragging her sister along.

Siddharth was livid.

That chit of a girl has challenged him and walked out.

How dare she?

He called his efficient executive assistan's number.

"Yes, Sir." Mukul attended the call on the very first ring as always.

"Mukul, I need you to collect all the information about Parinidhi Vyas. I need the report on my table first thing tomorrow morning," he said and disconnected the call without waiting for a response. 

A/N

Here goes the next shot!

So, what do you guys think?

Please share your feedbacks and opinions guys and also share the book with your friends...

See you on Monday, darlings! With a hilarious update..😜

Love,

SF ❤️