SHOT 38

Third person's pov!

"What do you mean, Ms Vyas?" Siddharth asked coldly.

"Oh, I was just astonished with your confidence to comment on my morals. Especially someone with loose morals like you have." Nidhi shot back without remorse.

Sid couldn't believe his ears. Nobody has ever commented on his character like that. Especially on his face. And this chit of a girl has the nerve to look at his face and call him a man with loose morals.

"How dare you, Ms Vyas? Who gave you the right to comment on my character like that?" Sid asked furiously.

"The same right with which you commented on my character, Mr Raichand. Haven't you learned in school that every action has an equal and opposite reaction?" Nidhi asked back sarcastically.

"Nidhi, shut up." Priya hissed from behind, scared by the heated argument between Nidhi and Sid.

"What, di? You expect me to remain silent when he makes snide remarks on my character?" Nidhi asked, glaring at her sister.

Siddharth clenched his jaw, his knuckles turning white as he gripped the steering wheel with fury. The audacity of Nidhi's words echoed in his mind, igniting a firestorm of anger within him.

How dare she insult him like that? He had never been so blatantly disrespected, and he refused to let her get away with it.

As he navigated through the bustling streets of Mumbai, his driving became increasingly reckless, his foot heavy on the accelerator. He weaved in and out of traffic, narrowly avoiding collisions as he pushed the car to its limits.

Nidhi and Priya gripped onto their seats, fear etched on their faces as they watched in horror.

"Mr Raichand, what are you doing? Slow down!" Nidhi shouted, her voice trembling with fear.

But Siddharth paid her no heed, his rage fueling his reckless driving. The adrenaline coursed through his veins, drowning out the chaos of the city around them. He was consumed by a blind fury.

Suddenly, a loud honk jolted him back to reality, and he slammed on the brakes just in time to avoid crashing into the car in front of them.

Nidhi and Priya let out a shriek of terror, their hearts pounding in their chest.

Nidhi glared at Siddharth with a mixture of anger and fear.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She yelled, her voice trembling with emotion. "Do you want to get us killed?"

Siddharth's grip on the steering wheel tightened, his jaw clenched in frustration.

"If you want to die, go die alone. Spare us," she screamed, her words piercing through his anger like a dagger.

His anger reached a boiling point, and without a word, he pressed his foot on the accelerator and sped off towards Raichand Mansion, his driving even more reckless than before. The girls held tightly onto the seats, their hearts racing as they prayed for their safety.

Finally, the car screeched to a halt in front of the grand mansion, and Siddharth got out, his face a mask of cold fury.

"Get out," he commanded, his voice sharp and commanding.

Nidhi and Priya exchanged worried glances before reluctantly obeying his orders. As they followed him into the mansion, Priya couldn't help but feel a sense of unease. What was she supposed to do here when Nidhi is given some job to finish.

"Ms Vyas, follow me." Siddharth said and led her to the study, his footsteps echoing in the silent hallway. Without a word, he gestured for her to take a seat, his expression unreadable as he paced back and forth in front of her.

Nidhi's eyes filled with apprehension. She had no idea what Siddharth had in store for her, but she knew she was in for a rough ride.

As Siddharth finally turned to face them, his eyes blazing with anger, Nidhi braced herself for whatever was to come.

Siddharth's piercing gaze bore into Nidhi, his expression cold and calculating.

"Ms. Vyas," he began, his voice sharp and authoritative, "I have a task for you."

Nidhi tensed, her heart sinking at the prospect of what was to come. She knew from Siddharth's demeanour that whatever task he had in mind would be far from easy.

"What kind of task?" She asked cautiously, bracing herself for the worst.

"I need you to compile a comprehensive report on our upcoming merger with D Fab Industries," Siddharth replied, his tone firm.

Nidhi's eyes widened in disbelief. A merger report? That was a task usually assigned to the senior executives, not an entry-level errand girl like her. She struggled to maintain her composure, her mind racing with anxiety.

"But Mr. Raichand, I-I don't have experience with something like that," she stammered, her voice shaky with uncertainty. She could barely remember what had happened during the meeting with D Fab. The meeting discussions were so out of her league and she was totally clueless about it. How can he expect her to prepare a report on that? He just wants to see her fail. And she will definitely fail in this.

Siddharth's expression remained impassive.

"I am aware of that, Ms. Vyas. However, this is an opportunity for you to prove yourself. Consider it a test of your capabilities." Siddharth said with a smirk.

Nidhi felt a surge of frustration rising within her. She knew she was being set up to fail, forced to tackle a task that was clearly beyond her skill level.

"But why me?" She protested, her voice tinged with indignation. "Surely there are others more qualified for this job."

Siddharth's eyes narrowed slightly, a hint of annoyance flickering across his features.

"Consider this a chance to prove yourself, Ms Vyas."

Nidhi clenched her fists, her frustration boiling over.

"And what if I can't?" She challenged, her voice tinged with defiance.

Siddharth's gaze hardened, his jaw set in determination.

"Then you'll have failed," he replied bluntly. "And there will be consequences."

Nidhi felt a surge of anger coursing through her veins. She refused to be intimidated by Siddharth's threats.

"Fine," she retorted, her voice laced with defiance. "I will do your damn report. But don't expect miracles."

Siddharth took a pendrive and connected it to the desktop on his study and turned the screen towards her.

"Here are the details about the merger with D Fab. Keep in mind you can go home only once the work is done." Siddharth said and Nidhi looked at him in disbelief.

"I have to be home by ten, Mr Raichand." Nidhi said stubbornly.

"You can submit your resignation letter and go home by ten. If you want to stay employed, you complete the work and go home." Siddharth said and Nidhi shot an angry look at him.

There is no way she will accept defeat and resign herself. That is what his intention is. She is not going to give him that satisfaction.

Nidhi went through the folders in the pendrive, her eyes going through what felt like a foreign language. She felt like crying, but she couldn't do that in front of him.

She doesn't know how long it took, but she got startled out of her work when she felt the hot breath fanning across her neck.

Siddharth was leaning towards her from behind her chair, his arms on either side of her.

"What are you doing, Mr Raichand?" Nidhi asked, her heart beating like crazy.

"Do you know what men with loose morals do, Ms Vyas?" He whispered coldly in her ears, scaring the hell out of her.

A/N

Hey guys! Couldn't update yesterday because it was Eid. 

Please do vote and comment...

Love,

SF❤️