SHOT 33

Parinidhi's pov!

"Nidhi, Priya, Viraaj beta will come now. He wants to talk about a potential buyer." Bhadra Bua said, as she came towards the kitchen, where I was taking out some food to eat.

"Oh, that's nice. We will prepare some tea." Priya di said and I sat on the kitchen counter and ate the roti and vegetable korma.

It was a Saturday evening. Tomorrow is a holiday for me. A break from Siddharth Singh Raichand's atrocities.

Each day, he gives me a hell load of work and by the time I reach home, I will be dead on my feet. And what worries me more is the way my heart behaves in his presence ever since I saw that stupid dream. Whenever I see him, my dream would flash in front of my eyes. The dream in which I told him 'I love you.'

I shook my head to dispel all those thoughts from my head.

It has been a week since I visited the mandir. Tomorrow, I should definitely go.

"How many times should I tell you to take a bath as soon as you come back from work, Nidhi." Bhadra Bua asked, hands on her hips.

"Bua, I took a shower in the morning." I said with a pout.

"So? You have been at work the whole day. How can you not take a shower as soon as you return?" Bhadra Bua asked in disbelief.

"The whole day, I sat in the air conditioned office, Bua. And now, I get to come home with Swati, whose papa picks her up everyday after work. So I am not sweating much." I said and she shot an angry glare at me.

"You have an answer for everything." Bhadra Bua huffed in annoyance.

"I love you, Bua.." I said sweetly and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Nidhi, go and sit at the table." Bhadra Bua said and I shot a cheeky smile at her.

"I am too tired and hungry to walk to the table, Bua. Let me just eat." I said.

"I have never seen such a disobedient girl ever in my life. God knows if you actually do any work given at the office." Bhadra Bua said and I shot an angry look at her.

How can she say that? I slave myself away at the office under Siddharth Singh Raichand and Bua is saying that I don't do any work..

Before I could speak up, the doorbell chimed.

"It must be Viraaj beta." Bhadra Bua said and hurried towards the main door.

"Seems like Bhadra Bua already adopted her Viraaj beta," I whispered to Priya di with a chuckle.

"True. He calls her regularly regarding the sale and all. She is very fond of him." Priya di also chuckled.

I quickly finished my meal by the time Priya di made the tea. Once the tea was ready, I took a plate and arranged some snacks in it. Together, we took the tea and snacks to the living room where Bhadra Bua was speaking to Viraaj ji.

Third person's pov!

Viraj sat in the living room, his eyes fixated on Parinidhi as she entered. His heart raced with anticipation, his mind consumed by the thought of what lay ahead. Over the past few weeks, he had meticulously woven his web around Bhadra Chawla, Parinidhi's aunt, using his practised charm and sweet words to gain her trust and favour.

Initially, Viraj had entertained thoughts of possessing Parinidhi for himself, driven by his own desires and needs. But when, an accidental glimpse of her photograph on his phone during a meeting with his business associates changed everything. The picture, taken without her knowledge, had sparked interest among the men, leading to an offer of a substantial sum in exchange for Parinidhi.

Viraj's disappointment at having to sacrifice his personal desires for financial gain was palpable, but he knew the rules of their network all too well. They operated in the shadows, preying on the vulnerabilities of innocent girls from impoverished backgrounds, feigning love and affection to ensnare them in their web of deceit.

Once lured in, these girls were sold to wealthy, often elderly men who were willing to pay exorbitant sums for the illusion of innocence and purity. Viraj was a cog in this dark machinery, facilitating the transactions with ruthless efficiency.

The organisation he was part of was a well-oiled machine, with a vast network of contacts and resources at their disposal. They operated with impunity, shielded by layers of secrecy and corruption that made them virtually untouchable.

For Viraj and his ilk, Parinidhi was just another commodity to be traded, her fate sealed by the highest bidder. And yet, despite the cold calculation of their business dealings, there lingered a twisted sense of anticipation for what would come next.

Once the rich men grew tired of their purchases, they would inevitably discard them, casting them back into the arms of men like Viraj. It was a cycle of exploitation and abuse, perpetuated by greed and lust, with no regard for the lives they destroyed along the way.

But Viraj harboured his own dark fantasies, believing that once it was all said and done, he would have his chance to indulge in Parinidhi's gorgeous body. He saw himself as the ultimate predator, patiently biding his time until he could claim his prize.

As he watched Parinidhi, a cruel smile tugged at the corners of Viraj's lips, his eyes gleaming with a predatory hunger. To him, she was nothing more than a pawn in a twisted game of power and control, a means to an end.

"Hello, Nidhi. Hello, Priya. How are you both?" Viraj asked sweetly.

"We are good, Viraj ji." Priya said with a smile.

"How is the work going, Nidhi?" Viraj asked, his gaze fixed on Parinidhi.

"It's a bit hectic, Viraj ji. But thank you for helping me find a job. We will always be grateful to you." Parinidhi said with a sweet smile.

"Ah! Good good. I was telling your Bua about a client. There is someone interested in the property. But they want to personally meet one of you before the sale goes through." Viraj said in a calculated way.

The client offering the huge amount for Parinidhi, wanted to meet her first, before he offered a fixed amount. He was not sure if Parinidhi was as beautiful as she looked in the photograph. So, this was a way of letting him see Parinidhi in person, before handing over the money.

"Ask them to come here, Viraj beta." Bhadra Bua said.

"Ah! They are businessmen, Bua. They always prefer a neutral environment when talking about business. Can you come to a cafe in the city tomorrow, Nidhi?" Viraj asked and Nidhi looked at her sister.

"Didi and I are already planning to go out tomorrow. We will come to the cafe, Viraj ji."

A/N

Uh oh!

Viraj is too dangerous.. How will Pari escape from his clutches?

Stay tuned to know how the story unfolds..

Love,

SF❤️