SHOT 34

Third person's pov!

As Nidhi and Priya entered the cafe, their eyes scanned the room, searching for Viraj and the clients he had mentioned. Spotting them at a table near the window, they made their way over, feeling a sense of unease settle in their stomachs.

Viraj rose from his seat as they approached, a smile plastered on his face.

"Ah, Nidhi, Priya, so glad you could make it," he greeted, gesturing for them to take a seat.

Nidhi and Priya exchanged wary glances before sitting down opposite Viraj. Something about the atmosphere felt off, but they couldn't quite put their finger on it.

"These are the gentlemen I was telling you about," Viraj said, indicating the two men seated beside him. "They are interested in purchasing your aunt's property."

The older of the two men, his face lined with age and his eyes leering at the girls, nodded in greeting.

"Pleasure to meet you, ladies," he said, his voice dripping with false charm.

Beside him, the younger man, his eyes lingering a little too long on Nidhi and Priya, offered a crooked smile.

"Yes, pleasure indeed," he chimed in, his gaze unsettling in its intensity.

"So, ladies, how have you been?" As Nidhi and Priya sat down, Viraj smiled warmly at them.

"We have been good, thank you." Nidhi forced a polite smile.

"Yes, things have been going well." Priya nodded in agreement.

The older man leaned forward, his eyes fixed on Nidhi.

"You two are quite lovely," he commented, his tone unsettling.

Nidhi shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

"Um, thank you," she replied, trying to keep her voice steady.

The younger man's gaze lingered on Priya, a smirk playing at the corners of his lips.

"Yes, quite lovely indeed," he echoed, his tone suggestive.

Priya felt a shiver run down her spine, but she forced herself to maintain her composure.

"So, Viraj ji, you mentioned that these gentlemen are interested in the property?"

Viraj nodded, his smile never faltering.

"Yes, indeed. They have expressed a keen interest in purchasing it."

The older man leaned back in his chair, a calculating look in his eyes.

"We are prepared to offer a generous sum for the property," he stated.

Nidhi exchanged a glance with Priya, her unease growing with each passing moment.

"That's... that's good to hear," she said, her voice faltering slightly.

"Yes, it's certainly an attractive offer." Priya nodded, her eyes darting between the men.

"I am sure we can come to a mutually beneficial agreement," he said, his tone reassuring.

Nidhi and Priya exchanged uncomfortable glances, a shiver running down their spines at the way the men were eyeing them. But they pushed aside their unease, reminding themselves that this was just a business meeting, nothing more.

As they engaged in small talk, Nidhi couldn't shake the feeling that something was off about the whole situation. The way the men looked at them made her skin crawl, and she found herself wishing they could escape from the café as quickly as possible.

Meanwhile, the two men's inner thoughts betrayed their true intentions.

The older man's mind was filled with lascivious fantasies about Nidhi and Priya, imagining all the ways he could corrupt their innocence.

The younger man who was Viraj's business partner, too, entertained similar thoughts, his eyes gleaming with greed as he imagined the fortune he could make from selling them.

As the conversation continued, Nidhi and Priya grew increasingly uncomfortable, the men's leering gazes making them feel like prey being stalked by predators. But they forced themselves to remain composed, reminding themselves that this was just a business transaction, nothing more.

Little did they know, their lives were about to take a dark and dangerous turn, as they unwittingly stumbled into the clutches of men who saw them not as human beings, but as mere objects to be bought and sold at their whim.

"These gentlemen just wanted to see the owners in person before the sale." Viraj said, his practised smile never faltering even once

"Shall we leave then?" Nidhi asked, desperate to get away from there.

"Sure, we will get in touch soon." The younger one among the two men said and Nidhi felt something strange in the way he said that.

"Sure.." Priya said and the girls hurried out quickly.

Once the girls left the cafe, the smile on Viraj's face became a cruel one.

"So? How is she?" Viraj asked, looking at the older man Balvant Seth.

"Se*y. Both of them." Balvant Seth said, his eyes gleaming with lust for the two young girls.

"So? Let's talk business then?" Viraj's partner, Sandeep Datta, said.

"No bargaining on this, young men. I am willing to give you a blank cheque. I am flying over to the US this evening. I will be back in five to six months. It is a very important business deal, else I would have postponed it so that I could enjoy these lovely girls. But this is a business worth billions. So, make sure everything is set when I come back. And make sure the girls remain a virgin when they come to my bed." Balvant Seth said, his cruel smile revealing his pan stained teeth.

"Rest assured, Balvant Saab. They will be fresh and pure like a proverbial daisy when they reach your bed." Viraj said with a smirk.

Outside the cafe, Nidhi and Priya let out a sigh of relief.

"That old man! Uh! What a pervert.." Nidhi muttered furiously.

"Yes. Viraj ji was my relief. If he wasn't there, I would have died out of fear." Priya said.

"I hope this sale gets through quickly. After that, we will never have to see them." Nidhi said.

"Yes. I hope so.."

"Let's go to that cafe quickly. The owner had asked me to meet her today. God knows what for. The last time when I went there to talk business, she didn't smile even once. Such a khadoos she is." Nidhi said and they got into a rickshaw and reached the other cafe quickly.

As they entered the cafe, Nidhi stopped dead on her tracks seeing who was inside the cafe.

"You??"

A/n

Here goes the next shot..

Maybe soon Sid would turn into a hero from his current villain role🤪

Please do vote and comment..

Love,

SF❤️