SHOT 7

Inline comments plsss🥺🥺🥺

Siddharth's pov!

I walked into REY Designs briskly and complete silence fell across the whole place with my arrival. I could see the scared and nervous glances coming my way, but I ignored it as usual and walked straight to my cabin.

As soon as I entered my cabin I made a call to Mukul. He usually comes to me as soon as I enter the office. But he isn't here yet.

Where the hell is he?

"Mukul, have you done what I have asked for?" I asked, not wasting time on pleasantries and greetings. That's not my style. Straight to the point! That's my usual style.

"Yes Mr Raichand.. We are in the main systems room. Should we come over?" Mukul asked politely.

"No, I will be there in a moment." I said and walked into the main system room to be greeted by my executive assistant Mukul Gupta and systems head and my closest friend Ansh Trivedi. Ansh was my father's PA's son. We grew up together and he had been with me ever since. So, when I began Rey Designs, he joined me here.

These are the two people in Rey Designs, whom I trust other than my brother Parth.

"Got any clue?" I asked and the two of them looked very uncomfortable which raised my suspicion again.

I am absolutely right. They found something. That is why they look so uncomfortable.

I am going to lock her..

"What is it?" I asked coldly.

"There is nothing actually, Mr Raichand. I don't really understand why we were asked to do this." Mukul said cautiously and I frowned in confusion.

"She came to steal our designs, Mukul. I caught her red handed in the process, so she couldn't complete her task. But I want to know who sent her. There are chances of them doing so again since this one failed." I said, explaining the seriousness of the situation to them.

Mukul and Ansh looked at each other and there was some sort of silent communication between the two of them.

"Sid, I think there is some kind of misunderstanding." Ansh quipped and I looked at him in suspicion.

"You traced her calls didn't you? I need a list of the people she has been in contact with for the last month." I demanded and the two men sighed.

What's going on?

"There was only one person other than her family she had been in contact with, Sir." Mukul said and I frowned.

"Who?" I asked, alert.

"One Ms Deepali." Mukul said and I frowned.

"Deepali? Do we have a rival named Deepali?" I asked, already stifling through my memory, to come up with an answer myself.

"Huh...no. The girl is Parinidhi's second best friend it seems." Ansh said with a chuckle.

"And you know who her first best friend is?" I asked mockingly.

"She herself. That's what she says. I am my best friend," he replied without skipping a beat and gulped hard seeing me glaring at him. He is talking as if Parinidhi Vyas is his next door neighbour. She is a blo*dy thief.

"What were the topics of their discussion? Did she say anything about the designs? Did they talk about what their plans were?" I asked again, not getting any satisfactory response for my two trusted men.

"No, nothing about the designs." Mukul said, uncomfortable.

"Then? What were their topics of discussion?" I asked furiously.

"She talked a lot about cookies and cupcakes." Mukul said awkwardly.

"What the!" Was all I could say. This was getting weirder and weirder.

"Anything else?" I asked expectantly.

"She also talked about Prince." Mukul said looking at the computer screen suddenly finding the screensaver very interesting.

"Prince? Get a list of all the royalties in the fashion world ASAP." I ordered, satisfied that I am getting a lead finally.

"Er.. Sid, she was talking about her prince charming," Ansh said awkwardly.

The whole conversation was getting awkward minute by minute.

"Prince charming? What rubbish?" I was confused at the direction in which the conversation was going.

"Yeah. The one who comes in white horse slaying dragons and all." Ansh said and I rolled my eyes.

"Does she talk about anyone else? Someone real?" I asked, losing my patience with my usually efficient employees.

"Oh yeah. Harshad Chopda and Parth Samthaan." Mukul said and I became suddenly alert.

"Who are they? I don't remember hearing those names in our business circle." I said, ruffling through my memory once again.

Chopda and Samthaan! I haven't heard that name before.

"Uh! They are Indian Television actors. Girls her age all fantasise over them." Ansh said, without looking at me.

I took a deep breath to control my anger.

"I was simply wasting time behind a stupid crazy girl." I mumbled through clenched teeth, realising I was just wasting my time.

At that exact moment the phone used to tap Parinidhi's phone rang, indicating she was having an incoming call.

"Should we listen to this or just drop the whole thing?" Ansh asked, wanting to know the next step.

"Attend the call. This is the first call after she left my home, right?" I asked and Ansh nodded, pressing the green button to attend the call.

"Where were you? I called you a million times last night and you are returning my call only now?" I heard the tinkling sound of Parinidhi and felt a flutter in my heart once again.

Damn! I shook my head to dispel all those thoughts.

"My phone was on silent mode, Nidhi. What happened yesterday that you called me seventy two times?" The other girl asked in return.

I turned around to leave. I am simply wasting my time on her it seems. If they find anything relevant they will inform me.

I simply don't want to listen to that voice which is making me feel weird.

"Yesterday, I saw a Rakshas." I heard her speaking dramatically and stopped dead in my tracks.

A/n

Here goes the next shot!

Let's see what Angie is going to say about Nate and how he is going to react!

Stay tuned to know more..

Please do vote and comment!

Love,

SF❤️