Scene 6

The camera slowly pans on a brown case in the forest. We then cut to Laney working in a small workshop that seems to be inside of the case. She's sorting out food on a desk, her hair tied up out of her face. Just then, we hear a knocking, and Addison climbed down and into the case.

Addison: Hi! How was your first night?

Laney: It was alright. You?

Addison: Mine was great! I have tons of new dorm mates this year. Do you like your dorm mates?

Laney: They’re alright.

Addison: Just alright?

Laney: I’m rooming with Scarlett this year.

It's obvious that Laney isn’t too happy about this.

Addison: Oh… That doesn’t seem very good.

Laney: Yeah, but it’s alright. It’s not the end of the world is it? Enough about me. How was your party?

Addison: Oh it was great! We’ve got a bunch of exceptional Hufflepuffs this year, I’m quite excited!

Laney: That's good! I’ve met a few of our first years as well, they all seem nice. Very timid though, but I’m sure they’ll warm up.

Addison: So, do you need help with anything?

Laney looked over the food on her desk, checking that she had everything ready.

Laney: Everything is just about organized I think. Fairy eggs are all sorted out, I have enough roots I think, berries in check, everything is here! Mind to hand me that basket please?

Addison picks up a basket that is sitting over in a corner and hands it to Laney, who in turn puts in the items.