Scene 34

We now see a boy and a girl: Addison and Frank, building a snowman. Addison conquers up a hat with her wand, and sets it on top of the snowman's head.

Addison: What do you reckon it's name should be?

Frank: Laney!

Addison: Laney? I was actually thinking more along the lines of Oliver, or maybe James.

Laney is seen rushing towards the pair.

Addison: Oh, Laney! Hello!

Laney: Hi! Nice snowman!

Frank: Thanks. We were just deciding on a name.

Addison: Where've you been off to?

Laney: Where've I not been, is the real question. I feel like I've been running around all day!

Frank: Doing what, if I may ask?

Laney: Chasing after a Niffler. Also, I think Scarlett knows.

She says, turning to Addison.

Addison: She knows? How did she find out?

Laney: Good question! Unfortunately, I wouldn't know the answer to it, because I've been asking myself that since I've found out. Oh, and Matilda knows too!

Addison: What? This is bad, really bad!

Frank: Wait, I'm still confused. What's happened?

Addison and Laney look at each other.

Laney: Well, it can't hurt to tell him too. Before we know it, the entirety of Hogwarts will know.

Addison nods.

Laney: Frank, it's a bit hard to explain, so I think it'll be best to just show you.

Laney starts walking towards the Forbidden Forest.

Laney: Come on.

Addison follows after her, Frank following not far behind.