Chapter 51: Abduction

"I've dispatched the intel to Captain Ramirez at headquarters," Rowan relayed, his voice steady and authoritative. "They should take notice of it shortly, initiating necessary reinforcements."

Zayden and Marcus nodded in acknowledgment. "Yes, sir," they responded in unison, their obedience evident in their demeanor.

However, Marcus's keen observation interrupted the momentary calm. "Sir, movement detected in the garage," he reported swiftly, his eyes fixed on the surveillance footage.

Rowan's attention snapped to the screen, his instincts honed for action. "Where are they headed?" he inquired, his voice brimming with urgency.

"Sir, it appears Major Jacques is on the move as well," Zayden interjected, his tone echoing the gravity of the situation.

The tension in the room palpable, Rowan's mind raced with the implications of the unfolding events. With the enemy mobilizing, their mission had taken a dangerous turn. It was clear they needed to act swiftly and decisively to maintain the upper hand.

"Maintain surveillance on the movements," Rowan commanded with authority, his tone brooking no delay. "I will proceed outside for visual confirmation."

Zayden and Marcus responded in unison, their acknowledgment crisp and decisive. "Understood, sir," they affirmed with military precision.

As Zayden remained vigilant, a signal crackled through his earpiece, indicating an incoming transmission from Colonel Calliax.

"Cadet Zayden, do you copy?" Calliax's voice came through the comms, sharp and commanding. "I've detected movement from the enemy base. What's the situation?"

Zayden wasted no time in responding, his voice steady and composed. "Sir, movement detected. They're with the helicopter, heading south, sir."

Calliax's voice echoed through the communication channel, his urgency evident. "South? They must have located Averyn. Prepare for action, Cadet. I'm en route."

Rowan, listening in on the exchange, nodded in affirmation. "Roger that, Colonel," he replied, his voice firm with resolve. "Cadet Zayden, you have permission to take action."

Zayden saluted Rowan crisply, his demeanor reflecting his readiness for the task ahead. "Sir, yes sir!" he affirmed, before swiftly heading outside to confront the emerging threat.

As Colonel Calliax rushed from his residence to the headquarters, his mind raced with the gravity of the situation. Every second counted as he navigated the familiar streets, his sense of duty propelling him forward with unwavering determination.

Arriving at the headquarters, Calliax wasted no time in making his way to the garage, where Sergeant Kim awaited. The urgency of the situation was evident in his commanding tone as he addressed the sergeant.

"Sergeant Kim, hurry. This is a red code case, potential treason," Calliax commanded, his voice authoritative and resolute.

Sergeant Kim's response was swift and decisive, a testament to his training and readiness for action. With a nod of acknowledgment, he immediately sprang into action, rallying his fellow soldiers to prepare the helicopter for departure.

"Where are we heading, sir?" Sergeant Kim inquired, his voice steady despite the urgency of the situation.

Calliax wasted no time in providing direction, his response measured and focused. "We're heading to the northern base of the army branches. There's a potential ceasefire situation there."

"Roger, sir," Sergeant Kim affirmed, his attention already on the task at hand. "Calling in for permission of the red code case."

With the signal relayed to the headquarters admin office, the wheels of action were set in motion. In the controlled chaos of the garage, Calliax and Sergeant Kim stood united in their mission, prepared to confront whatever challenges lay ahead in the pursuit of justice and duty.