Brownie Boy - Lee Felix

"Sunshine?" Felix called out as he walked through the whole house trying to find you.

He walked towards your shared bedroom and saw you laying down on the bed as you stared up at the ceiling. He laughed to himself as he stared at you. He then walked into the room and you still hadn't noticed him. You were too lost in your thoughts. You then got startled when you felt the bed sink beside you. You looked to your side and saw Felix smiling at you. You stared at him as he grabbed your hand to hold it.

"Everything okay? Why are you just laying here?" he asked.

"Bored." You answered.

He then grabbed both of your arms as he pulled you up to sit up on the bed. You frowned. He then cupped your face with both of his hands. You stared into his sparkling eyes and admired his freckles.

"I have something we can do." He says which immediately gets you excited.

"What?"

"Let's bake brownies."

You then plopped yourself back down on the bed as you whined. If you were honest you weren't the best with baking. It was always Felix baking. If he ever needed help or assistance you were glad to help. Or even be a taste tester.

"Come on. Let's go." He says as he pulls you up again and holds your hands as he leads you both into the kitchen.

Felix had the day off so he could spend the whole day baking with you if he really wanted to. Lucky for him he had bought the ingredients to bake brownies yesterday. You helped him grab everything he needed to start making the brownie batter. You both washed your hands and he then started to make the batter as you watched him and handed him whatever he needed. You had already preheated the oven.

When he was about to add cocoa powder into the bowl he stopped and looked at you. He then grabbed you and pulled you so you were in front of the bowl. He stood behind you. You giggled at him as you both added the cocoa powder into the bowl. You continued to add the ingredients into the bowl until it was time to stir everything together.

He handed you a whisk and you started to whisk everything together. After a while you started to get tired but instead of stopping Felix just helped you. The whole time you were smiling. His presence just made you happy and all smiley. When you were done whisking everything together you had put some of the batter onto your finger from the whisk.

You then turned around and put some onto his nose. It caught him off guard which made you laugh. You then kissed his nose making some of the batter come off his nose. You then reached to grab the pan for the brownies but Felix held you back and had put some batter onto your nose too.

You lightly hit him on the shoulder and he laughed. You then grabbed the pan and put it next to the bowl. Felix buttered the pan. You then poured the batter into the pan and evened it all out. Felix helped you even it all out a bit more. You on the other hand were tasting more of the left over batter that was left in the bowl.

When Felix trimmed around to look at you, you acted like you weren't tasting the batter at all. You just smiled at him but the evidence had fallen onto your clothes. He ruffled your hair and then kissed your forehead.

You two then waited until the oven finally beeped to put the pan into the oven. You started to clean up the counter. When you were done Felix back hugged you and rested his chin on your shoulder as he wrapped his arms around your waist holding you close. You then had the idea to blast music and dance until the brownies were ready. So you both had a dance patty until the brownies were ready.

When they were finally done Felix grabbed them out of the oven since he was afraid you'd either accidentally drop the pan or end up burning yourself. After he took them out of the oven you turned the oven off. Now you both had to wait for them to cool off.

You both went into the living room and cuddled until they were cooled off enough. Felix cut the brownies and put them into a container but left two out. He then grabbed a plate and put those two brownies on the plate and went over to you. You were sitting at the table as you watched him the whole time. He sat down next to you and put the plate in front of you both.

"You taste them first." He said.

You nodded your head as you grabbed one and tasted it. You were blown away by how good they tasted. You gave him a thumbs up and nodded your head since your mouth was full. He then clapped and then grabbed the other brownie and tasted it. You both had successfully made really amazing and tasty brownies.

"We did an amazing job, my brownie boy." You said as he smiled at the nickname.

"Here have the rest of mine." He said as he fed you the rest of his brownie.

"My brownie boy." You said as you patted the top of his head as he smiled lovingly at you.