In My Eyes, You're Always Beautiful - Han Jisung

As Han was on his way home he decided to pick up dinner. He had gotten you both porridge. You loved to eat it when you were younger and haven't eaten it in a long time so he decided to surprise you. When he walked through the front door you ran up to him and kissed him.

You didn't know what kind of food he had brought home since he had it hidden behind his back. You both walked into the kitchen and he placed the food on the table and your eyes lit up like a little kid. He laughed and you gasped as you hugged him.

You both sat down and ate together. You both enjoyed your food. You were happy Han had decided to surprise you like this. When you were done eating you cleaned up and went into your shared bedroom and took a shower. Han went into the living room and watched videos on his phone.

When you got out of the shower you got dressed and dried your hair. As you were about to leave the bathroom you saw your face was all red. Your eyes widened as you touched your face. You were having an allergic reaction. You didn't realize there was peanuts in the porridge. Han didn't realize that either. You teared up and ran out of the bathroom and into your shared bedroom. Han had seen you and grew worried.

He got up from the couch and rushed over to the bedroom which you had slammed shut. He then heard your sobs which made him even more worried. He opened the door and saw you laying on the bed with the covers over you.

"What happened, baby?" Han says as he rushes over to you. "Are you feeling unwell?"

"No, no." You respond, still sobbing.

He sits down next to you on the bed and tries taking the covers off you as you were covering your face. He pulls the covers off you and you use your hands and cover your face. You didn't want him to see you.

"I don't want you to see me." You admit.

"Let me see you. I want to check on you." He says as he tries removing your hands away from your face.

As he successfully removes your hands from your face he stares at you. He was shocked. He grew even more worried than he was before. He almost thought you were dying. He knew you were having an allergic reaction. He sighed heavily, realizing there were peanuts in the porridge. He wanted to blame himself. You cover your face with your hands again.

"I'm sure I look ugly now." You say, trying to hold back sobs.

He removes your hands away again and holds you by your arms. He sighed as he then caressed your cheek with his thumb. You stare at him, sniffing. He then uses his thumb and wipes away your tears.

"In my eyes, you're always beautiful." He says, bringing his face closer to yours.

"You're just saying that to make me feel better. I'm not beautiful. I know I'm very ugly right now."

"Baby, listen to me. You're always beautiful."

You both stare at each other for a few moments. He then gets up and leaves a kiss on the top of your head before leaving to go buy you medicine. He was gone for a while and you ended up falling asleep. You were woken up by him knocking on the bedroom door.

He didn't want to make you uncomfortable or anything so he decided to give you the medicine from the door instead. You got out of bed and opened the door a little bit. It was enough for him to hand you the medicine and a glass of water.

"Baby, don't worry. I won't come in unless you tell me to." He says, handing you the glass of water.

You close the door and immediately take the medicine and down it with water. He stands by the door with his back against it. He still wanted to stay by you even if he was outside the room.

"Were you serious? I mean... In your eyes, what do I really look like?" You ask.

"In my eyes, actually, you're very kind, strong, optimistic, and beautiful." He responds. You smile.

You walk back over to the bed and place the medicine and glass of water on the nightstand. You sit down and sigh. You then look towards the door wondering if he was still there or not.

"Baby...?" You say hesitantly.

"Yes? I'm still here." He responds.

"You can come in."

He immediately opens the door and walks in. He walks over to you and sits down next to you, putting his arms around you, holding you in his warm embrace. He kisses you face and you lean your head on his shoulder.

"Can you just hold me like this?" You ask, closing your eyes.

"Anything for you, baby. I'll be here forever."