Surprising him while he's on tour - Han Jisung

Stray Kids had been on tour and you hadn't seen your boyfriend for over four months. Han always said he missed you a lot. He calls you all the time whenever he can. Even if it's late at night he would call you. Lately though he's been really grumpy. He's always hated being far apart from you especially for this long. The distance has been tough for you both.

Some nights you cry thinking about how much you miss him. However as more days pass without seeing him the more busy he gets which leads to you both not being able to call. That's when one day you decided to reach out to his members. You wanted to fly out to them and surprise Han.

Lucky for you his members were happy to help. They thought it would definitely cheer Han up if he was finally able to see you after so long. So they helped you fly out to them. They didn't tell Han about it. They even had to make sure none of them would accidentally let it slip.

When you had flown out to them they had also helped you get a hotel so you had a place to stay. They had also helped you with tickets to their concert. So not only were you surprising your boyfriend but you were also able to go to their concert. You didn't know exactly where you would be seated but you were hoping you wouldn't be that close to the stage so Han wouldn't see you.

You were in your hotel room getting yourself ready for the concert. You had already done your hair and were about to change into your outfit. When you were done getting into your outfit you grabbed your bag and everything else you needed and left your room and exited the hotel. You got to the place where the concert was taking place and went to your seat. Lucky it was too close to the stage plus you were sure the hundreds of fans would make it hard to see you.

When the concert began you just fangirled along with the other stays around you. Han didn't see you once or even suspect you were even there. The members saw you and would wave to you. You could see how down Han looked. You knew he missed you dearly.

When the concert was over Chan had made security help you get backstage to where they were. They were celebrating after their amazing show. Security took you to where they were and you stopped once you saw Han. You smiled at him. That's when he looked in your direction and saw you. His eyes widen and he runs over to you. You put your arms out to hug him and he doesn't hesitate to hug you. His arms wrap around your waist as you rub his back, leaving small kisses on his face. He was so happy. Happy that you were finally in his arms.

"Hi baby. Did you miss me?" You say.

He just nods his head as he buries his head into your neck. You knew he was crying the minute you felt something wet on your neck. You just continued to rub his back and kiss him. The members on the other hand were cheering for you and Changbin had been taking a video since the moment you showed up backstage.

After a while Han finally pulled out from the hug but you still remained in his arms. You cupped his face as you wiped away the leftover tears on his cheeks. You then pecked his lips as you smiled at him.

"I'm here now. Don't be too grumpy now." You said as he let out a smile.

"I missed you." He pouts.

"How did you even get here?" He adds.

"I have my ways." You say as you look back at the other members. 

Han then starts to leave millions of kisses over your face which makes the other members walk away. They were glad Han was happy again. And you were glad you were finally with your boyfriend again after four months of not seeing him. You knew too he wasn't going to let you go. He was going to hold you close to him. And you knew you'd have to deal with him if you needed to walk away from him for just a moment. Even if it was to use the bathroom.

He pulls you in for another hug as he rocks you both back and forth. You rub his back gently as you tell him how much you missed him and how much you love him. You also mentioned how you'll be staying for a while with them so he doesn't have to feel lonely or miss you again.