Up All Night - Kim Seungmin

Seungmin walks into the building and loud music startled him. There was a huge crowd of people dancing on the dance floor. He knew there was no going back home now. He spots his friends who were waving at him. He chuckles seeing them and walks over to them. They were already drinking a lot. Seungmin sits down with them and starts drinking too.

Katy Perry was on repeat. As Seungmin moved his eyes over to the dance floor people were still dancing along to the music, having the time of their lives. People were going all the way. The DJ was getting the floor to shake. Seungmin takes one last sip out of his glass before heading over to the dance floor. He felt wide awake now.

He wanted to stay up all night and jump around until he saw the sun. One thing Seungmin wished was to find a girl. That's all he ever wanted but he was never able to find the right girl. He wanted to find the right girl and tell her she's the one.

Making his way onto the dance floor a girl was jumping along to the music. Seungmin was right behind her as she lost her balance. Before she can fall he catches her. She looked him in the eyes and it felt like everything stopped for the both of them. Locking eyes made everyone around them disappear.

"Sorry! I lost my balance!" The girl shouts so he's able to hear her.

He was still holding onto her, not able to take his eyes off her. He felt this feeling that he wasn't sure what it was. Because he's never felt it before. Maybe he has but it was different. She smiles at him. Her smile is strong enough that it makes him smile back at her.

"You have a cute smile. I'm Y/n!" She smiles bigger.

"I'm Seungmin! I'm glad I caught you." He pulls her closer to him.

Seungmin wanted not only to hold onto her but also hold onto this feeling. Whatever this feeling was. He didn't want to let it go. The dance floor started to clear up. They remained on the dance floor. It was like everyone was making room for the dance floor to be theirs. They had the floor now. He really wanted to stay up all night. With her.

They start dancing together. Katy Perry is still on replay. Seungmin's friends watch from afar and cheer for him. Seungmin couldn't hear them though. He couldn't hear anyone but her. The both of you eventually stop dancing and get some drinks together. She then suddenly got on top of the table and started dancing. Seungmin started laughing at her. She didn't care about the table breaking. She only wanted to have a laugh. The both of you did.

Watching her dance Seungmin started to think about how her lips would taste. He was only thinking about her. Nothing else. He wondered if he kissed her, if you'd kiss him back. It was tempting.

She got down from the table. As she did so she grabs his hand and makes him follow her back to the dance floor. They still had the floor to themselves. They were starting to get out of control dancing together. She gets closer to him, making their bodies pressed together. He stops dancing and stares into her eyes. She stops dancing too, trying to catch her breath.

He leans in, so carefully. He's so close to her face. Her lips are barely touching. That's all he can feel. Her lips almost on his. Then he kisses her. Her lips are softer than he's ever known. Soft like a first snowfall, like biting into cotton candy. It's sweet, it's so effortlessly sweet.

He holds her close to him. He wants to pull her closer to him but that isn't possible. Her hands find their way to the back of his neck as she deepens the kiss. His hands cup her face. It could be the alcohol that got to him. That made him kiss her but he didn't care. This is what he was waiting for. Now he finally knew what her lips were like on his.

Pulling away, they both started dancing again. They knew they were going to be staying up all night. Together. That's what they both wanted. They wanted to do it all with each other. They wanted to do everything together. Tonight. Up all night like this is what they would do.

"Hold onto this feeling, baby." She grins.

"I should be telling you that. I'm afraid I'll get out of control."

"Trust me. I'll be able to handle it."

He knew. She was the one.