Jealousy - Lee Felix

Felix was out with Chan. So you had taken the opportunity to hang out with your childhood best friend Ha-joon. It had been a long time since the both of you had hung out. Plus you were sure Felix wouldn't mind. Felix knew about Ha-joon and if you were to ever talk about him around him for some odd reason Felix always seemed to get uncomfortable.

You never asked why since you didn't want to make him anymore unfortunately so you didn't talk about Ha-joon that much.

Ha-joon had decided to meet up at your favorite cafe. You were excited to see him. He was excited too but there was something he was going to tell you which you had no idea about. Ha-joon knew everything about Felix especially how in love with him you were. Ha-joon didn't like Felix for that reason.

Ever since you were kids Ha-joon had always had the biggest crush on you and it never went away. He's always wanted to confess to you but after you got with Felix he knew he would have to try even harder for your love.

"Ha-joon!" You smile as soon as you see him sitting down at a table.

He stands up and smiles as you run up to him. He pulls you in for a hug which lasts only a few seconds before you both sit down. He chose to sit next to you which you thought was a bit odd but either way you were happy to finally be hanging out with him. You didn't want anything to ruin it. You enjoyed your time together eating food and sharing old childhood memories.

Felix was heading home after hanging out with Chan. He just so happened to walk past that cafe. He had no idea you were there. He walked inside wanting to get you coffee on his way home. As he was waiting in line to order he looked around the cafe and that's when he spotted you. Then he saw Ha-joon and his arm was around you. Felix marched over to your table. You looked up and saw Felix.

"Lix? What are you doing here? Weren't you with Chan?" You question.

"I was. I was just heading home. What are you doing here?" Felix says and glares at Ha-joon. Ha-joon then removes his arm from around you.

"Oh, Ha-joon and I were just hanging out-"

"Why was your arm around her?"

"She's my best friend can't I do that?"

"Yes. Her best friend. I'm her boyfriend. Stop acting, Ha-joon. I know what you're up to."

You stare at Felix confused. You didn't understand what was going on. Felix was still glaring at Ha-joon.

"Can't you see he likes you?! He's trying to win you over!" Felix growled with his deep voice.

Felix suddenly yelling shocked you, making you jump. You stood up from your seat as Felix was now yelling at Ha-joon. You make your way out of the restaurant leaving both Ha-joon and Felix there. The moment you were gone Felix immediately pulled out his phone and started calling you over and over again. You didn't answer once. He hurriedly ran straight home not caring about Ha-joon anymore.

As you walked up to your house you cursed under your breath realizing you forgot your key. You sat down in front of the door and put your legs up to your chest. You were tired but didn't want to fall asleep outside. Your eyes were half open when you saw Felix running up to the door. He sighed as he stared down at you. He used his key and unlocked the door. He bent down and then picked you up bridal style carrying you into the house. You yelped as you held onto him.

He closed the door behind him and then locked it. He then brought you into your shared bedroom and put you down on the bed. He took your shoes and jacket off and put you under the covers. He slipped his shoes off too. He sat down next to you and tucked a piece of hair behind your ear.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, sunshine. Can you forgive me?" He asks, with guilt all over his face.

"I don't know... Why did you do that Felix? You know I would never leave you for him. I only love you. I've never felt that way about him."

"I know I just got... Really jealous. He's liked you since you were kids and I thought there would be a chance he would steal you away from me."

"Even if he did do that I would come running back to you. I will never love someone as much as I love you."

He smiles as he leans down and places a kiss on your lips. You smile in between the kiss. He suddenly stands up and stands beside you. He then reaches into his pocket and pulls something out.

"There was a reason why I wanted to hang out with Chan today... I wanted his help with something."

You stare at him clueless. The thing he pulled out of his pocket was hidden behind his back so you couldn't see. He gets down on one knee which makes your eyes widen. That's when he pulls out a ring from behind his back. That's what was hidden in his pocket. He hung out with Chan so he could help him find the perfect ring for you.

"L-Lix?" You ask, starting to tear up.

"I love you more than anything or anyone in the world, my sunshine. I want to spend every second with you. I never want to be apart. Will you marry me?"

"Yes!"

You jump up from the bed and into his embrace as tears stream down your face. He slides the ring on your finger and smiles like he's the happiest man in the world. Because he is. He then cups your face and kisses you, like this was the last time. You wrap your arms around his neck as the kiss deepens.

"I love you so much. Thank you for making me the happiest man in the world."