Secret Relationship - Kim Seungmin

You and Seungmin have been dating for almost a year now. You both started off as friends but as time went by you both had developed feelings for each other. You both agreed to not start dating. You also didn't want to tell your friend group or want them to find out. Your friend group consisted of Seungmin, you, and all of Seungmin's friends. You've all been friends for three years.

At first it didn't bother you about not actually dating Seungmin. But as time went by it starting bugging you. You'd see other girls flirt with him or just ask for his number. It made you jealous but Seungmin never paid attention to those girls. He loved you only. You talked to Seungmin about it and ever since you both started dating. Once again you didn't tell anyone in your friend group. Your relationship was a secret. You both tried your best to hide it from them and they had no idea.

You were invited over to Seungmin's home. Everyone else was going to be there too. When you and Seungmin wanted your alone time together you would secretly make plans. They never found out about that either. Seungmin was good at things like this.

When you arrived at Seungmin's house everyone else was there. You were the last one to arrive. Seungmin opened the door for you, letting you in. You followed him as he took to you where the others were. They all greeted you. You greeted them back. Han, Felix, and Jeongin were sitting in front of the tv playing video games. Chan, Changbin, and Hyunjin were sitting at the couch watching them play. Minho had gone out to get food so he would be returning back later. You and Seungmin sat down on the couch, sitting next to each other.

"You're late, Y/n." Changbin says. You playfully roll your eyes.

"Y/n! Help me beat Felix!" Han shouts as he hands you the controller.

You sit down on the floor next to Han and start playing with Felix and Jeongin. You played until Minho returned back up with the food. When he returned back the game was paused and you all ate. You chatted amongst yourselves and even goofed around a bit too.  Chan had noticed since you arrived you hadn't left Seungmin's side.

Now everyone knew you were bound to get a boyfriend one day and they were waiting for that moment so they could meet him and interrogate him. What they would have never expected would be someone in the friend group.

It never hit any of them that you liked Seungmin or even loved him. The same thing with Seungmin. Which is why they never expected something to be going on with you and Seungmin. But lately they were all starting to notice something. When you and Seungmin wanted to hang out alone you would both cancel plans at the same time. At first they didn't notice until they did recently. They clearly knew something was going on.

When everyone was done eating Seungmin threw the trash away and you went with him, helping him. Once you and Seungmin were outside the rest of them started talking about you and Seungmin.

"Well, do you think they're dating?!"

"There's a big possibility they are!"

"Seungmin and Y/n? I'm not sure..."

"If they are then they've been doing a pretty good job at hiding it."

You and Seungmin walked back into the house, making them immediately shut up. Everyone then went back to what they were doing before. You suddenly got up from the couch and walked away. Everyone saw and watched as you did so. They were confused. Seungmin got up after you and followed you into his bedroom, forgetting to close his door.

As soon as he entered his room you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him. His arms wrapped around you, kissing you back. You giggled when you pulled away. You both sat down on his bed, holding hands. He caressed your hand with his thumb, staring at you as you talked.

Meanwhile in the living room Han had gotten up to use the bathroom. The bathroom was a door down from Seungmin's bedroom. As Han was about to pass his bedroom he saw the both of you. He peeked at the two of you and saw you holding hands and sitting closely together. Han then turned away and ran back to the others.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Han covers his mouth with his hand.

They all stare at Han who ran back into the living room. They were all confused.

"What happened? What happened?" Chan asks.

"They're sitting in his room together!" Han says.

"What?!" Changbin shouts.

"Quiet! They'll hear us!" Hyunjin says.

"I wanna see too! Let's go!" Jeongin says, standing up from the floor.

Everyone then stands up and starts making their way over to Seungmin's bedroom. They were trying to be as quiet and sneaky as possible. They didn't want to be caught. They barely saw a glimpse of the both of you before Seungmin had spotted them. They all ran back, quickly.

"Just pretend like nothing happened." Felix says as everyone goes back to where they were before.

You watched Seungmin stand up and peek his head outside his door. You were confused. He then turned back to you laughing.

"They saw us." He says, still laughing.

"What? Did they? What happened?" You ask.

"I caught them and they ran away."

You shake your head as you start laughing. The thought of them running away from Seungmin made you laugh. You both headed out of his room and back into the living room. No one looked at you both but they clearly knew you both were back in the room.

"I clearly saw you all. Stop pretending." Seungmin says.

They all look up at you both and their eyes travel down to see you holding hands. They gasp and start yelling.

"YOU'RE DATING?!"

"I KNEW IT!"

You and Seungmin look at each other and sigh but then start laughing.

"Yes, we're dating. We've been dating for almost a whole year now. Our relationship has been a secret for this exact reason."

"A WHOLE YEAR?!"

This was the whole reason why you kept your relationship a secret. You knew they'd react this way. Even though they were acting this way you knew they were all happy for you both. They just hated they were going to have do deal with all your couple things now.