Singing a song he wrote for you - Han Jisung

The air crackled with nervous anticipation backstage. Han fidgeted with his microphone, his heart hammering a frantic rhythm against his ribs. The members who watched him also felt nervous for him. Tonight was different.

Tonight, after three years of stolen moments, whispered promises, and navigating the whirlwind of his idol life, Han was finally going to tell you how he truly felt. He'd poured his heart and soul into a song, every melody a secret code only you could decipher.

A familiar scent – vanilla and sunshine – wafted past him. You, his confidante, squeezed his hand, your touch a grounding force amidst the chaos.

"You got this, Hannie." You murmured, your voice laced with a warmth that sent a familiar spark through him.

He nodded, a ghost of a smile playing on his lips. He scanned the sold-out arena, a sea of glowing lightsticks, but his eyes found only your face, nestled amongst the security detail by the side of the stage.

The intro into the concert was loud, full of music, dancing, and cheers from the fans. Towards the end of the concert it was announced that Han had prepared a special song he wrote himself. It was for a special someone. That special someone being you, but only his members knew that.

His voice, raw and vulnerable, filled the arena as he sang, playing his guitar:

"Three years of stolen glances, whispered dreams in the dark,

A melody only we could hear, a love hidden from the spark.

You're the calm in the storm, the sunshine after the rain,

My muse, my anchor, the reason for this refrain."

His gaze locked with yours, and the world around him faded away. He saw the tears glistening in your eyes, the way your lips trembled in a smile. He poured his heart out in the following verse, each word a declaration of his love.

As the final notes faded, a hush fell over the crowd. Then, with a microphone stand suddenly feeling inadequate, Han knelt on the stage. From his pocket, he produced a simple silver ring, its band glittering under the spotlight.

"Y/n." His voice shook with emotion, speaking into his microphone "You've been my melody, my muse, my everything. Will you... Will you marry me?"

The crowd erupted in cheers, the noise a distant roar compared to the storm raging in his chest. Tears streamed down your face.

Security helped you onto the stage. You ran over to Han and hugged him tightly, tears still streaming down your face. You pulled back to look at him who had tears in his eyes.

You then grabbed his microphone. "Yes! I'll marry you!"

Fans and the members all cheered loudly. Confetti fell down from the ceiling as Han slid the ring onto your finger.

Han put his microphone to the side and leaned in to kiss you. The members then ran over and covered you both so fans wouldn't see you kiss which made everyone laugh.

"I love you more than anybody in the world." Han smiles.

"I love you, Hannie." You land a kiss on his lips one more time.

In that moment, under the blinding lights and the deafening cheers, Han and you were a world of two, your secret love finally declared, a melody shared with the world.

After the concert was over you both went backstage. You both and the members celebrated your engagement. Han even sang the song he wrote for you again with some of the other members too. You've always loved every song he's ever written, but this song was different. It was full of emotions and it was written just for you.

"I'm really happy you said yes." Han holds you close.

You smile, looking at him. "Why? You didn't think I would?"

"It would've been very bad if you didn't. We had this all prepared." Chan chuckles.

"Well, it's a good thing I said yes, then." You grin.