Love tropes

Chan - brother's best friend
You were a freshman and Chan was a senior. Your brother started to bring him home. They would hang out for hours and you were always welcome to join. You loved spending time with them. You would see Chan in the halls at school and always said hi.

And slowly you started to realize you were falling in love with your brother's best friend. But you didn't know he was also falling for you.

"Are you here to see my brother? I can go get him-"

"No. I'm here to see you."

Lee Know - second chance
You never understood what went wrong in your relationship with Lee Know, one day it was just over. But now you meet again and you would do anything to figure out the reason and hopefully get a second chance with him again.

"I still love you. Do you love me?"

"I never stopped loving you."

Changbin - friends to lovers
You found out that Changbin has a massive crush on you. Now he tries his best to avoid you. You've been friends for so long and he's always tried his best to keep that a secret from you. Unfortunately, you found out. You have enough of him avoiding you so you force him to discuss everything.

It slowly turns into a heart-to-heart when you confess your feeling to him.

"It would be weird."

"How do you know that?"

Hyunjin - love triangle
You know your best friend is in love with Hyunjin. So you set them both up. But the only thing your best friend doesn't know is that you are in love with Hyunjin too. You think your best friend and Hyunjin will look good together. But Hyunjin doesn't think so. Because he's in love with you.

"I thought you liked my best friend..."

"You really don't see it, do you?"

Han - love at first sight
Han never believed in love at first sight. Or in love in general. That's was until you walked into his life. You change everything for him and he found himself desperately in love with you.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?"

"I didn't. Until I met you."

Felix - grumpy x sunshine
Throughout your whole life you've struggled to get along with people due to your quiet nature. However Felix didn't mind it. He always happily fills the silence.

"Get up! The sunrise is so pretty, the birds are chirping, and the clouds are pink!"

"You know what else is pretty? Sleep."

Seungmin - unrequited love
You've had the biggest crush on Seungmin since high school and those feelings never went away. You had confessed to him back in high school but he didn't feel the same way back. As you get older he starts to realize his feelings for you. Maybe he did like you after all.

"I don't feel the same way. I'm sorry."

"Can we please pretend I never said that?"

I.N - childhood friends to lovers
You and I.N have been best friends since you both were babies. Unfortunately during your high school years you were drifted apart due to you moving away. You both think you'll never see each other again. It makes him sad because he wanted to confess to you but he never got the chance to do it.

Now that he's grown up he thinks it was just a childhood crush, but once you both reunite it suddenly hits him that it definitely wasn't.

"I've liked you since we were kids..."

"Are you joking?!"

"Please, everyone knew but you."