Jealousy - Kim Seungmin

You were all dressed up nice. Where were you going so dressed up? Well there was a high school reunion party and you were attending it. You'd thought you'd never get the chance to see some of your old friends from high school so you decided to attend it.

When you were at the front door putting on your shoes your boyfriend Seungmin was walking past you when he stopped and looked you up and down. When you finally got your shoes on you were about to grab your bag a hand gripped your wrist tight. You looked straight into Seungmin's eyes.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

You laughed. You had told Seungmin about this party over a week ago and he was totally fine with it. You couldn't believe he had forgotten. He had even made plans to hang out with his friends while you would be at the party.

"Minnie, are you kidding? My high school reunion party?" You said.

He stares at you innocently. You explain to him that you had told him over a week ago and how he was fine with it. You didn't fail to mention how he would be hanging out with his friends. He admits that he had forgotten. He also mentions that he never talked to his friends to plan to hang out with them. As you're talking you notice how he looks off. Which you find strange.

"Hey, you okay? You look off..." You ask.

"Is Jay going to be there?" He asks.

"Yeah of course he will. We went to high school together. Remember I told you?" You say.

Who was Jay? Well Jay was an old friend of yours from high school. Way before you and Seungmin got together and even met Jay was your bestest friend. He had also had the hugest crush on you. Jay back in high school was known as one of the popular guys. You still wonder till this day how you became friends. But in high school all his friends would tease him for liking you and would make jokes about you two dating. You never took them to heart.

You always thought they were joking and laughed with them. After high school though Jay wanted to confess his feelings to you but that's when you had met Seungmin and told Jay you and Seungmin were a couple. Ever since then you never heard from Jay again. So you were excited to see Jay again. Only if you knew that Jay and Seungmin absolutely hated each other.

"Do you have to go? Especially since Jay will be there?" He asks.

"Minnie, what has Jay ever done to you? I don't even understand why you don't like him. I have to go okay? This might be the only chance I get to see all my old classmates. Call Jeongin or Chan. I'm sure one of them will be able to hang out with you"

You kiss Seungmin on the cheek before walking out the front door leaving Seungmin there a bit upset. He sighed to himself hoping that Jay wouldn't try anything with you. He knew Jay had liked you since high school. He's always trusted you and knows you'd never cheat on him. It's Jay he doesn't trust with you.

When you arrived at the party you were greeted by a lot of your old classmates. It was weird how the party was at a club but you shrugged it off. You walked around with a drink in your hand as you continued to greet your other old classmates. That's when you saw Jay. He was sitting alone by himself drinking. You smiled and walked up to him and sat beside him.

"Hey there stranger." You say which makes Jay look at you.

When he looks at you he smiles big. You both start to chat and drink together. You had promised Seungmin before you left that you wouldn't drink too much. So you wanted to keep that promise. As you two continued to talk Jay had slipped his arm around you. You awkwardly laughed about it but didn't say anything. You just wanted to enjoy your time with Jay.

All of a sudden you hear gasps and whispers from behind you two. You chose to ignore it since you assumed some type of drama was going on and you didn't want to be involved in it. Jay then removes his hand from around you and then you feel an arm wrap around your waist. You turn to see Seungmin which surprises you.

"Minnie?"

"Seungmin. Good to see you as always." Jay says.

Seungmin doesn't even give Jay a response or glance. Seungmin keeps his focus on you. Seungmin then grabs you by your wrist trying to pull you away from Jay. But Jay grabs a hold of your other wrist. Your eyes widen.

"Let go of my girlfriend." Seungmin says as he sends a cold glare over to Jay.

Seungmin then aggressively removes Jay's hand from your wrist. That's when he pulls you away from Jay. Everyone's eyes are on the both of you. Seungmin leads the both of you outside the club and that's when you get yourself out of his grip.

"What is your problem?" You ask.

"You and I both know that Jay knew what he was doing." He says.

You stare into his eyes. You could see the jealousy through his eyes and you could sense it. That's when you start to laugh. You found Seungmin cute. You had never seen this side of him before.

"What are you laughing at? I don't see anything funny."

"You're cute..."

You go closer to him and cup his cheeks. You continue to laugh but try your best to contain it. You could see he was getting mad about you laughing.

"I've never seen you so jealous before." You say.

"Jealous? Me? No." He says which makes you raise an eyebrow at him.

"Oh really? Shall I return back to Jay then?" You remove your hands from his cheeks and start to walk away but then your pulled back and arms are wrapped around you.

"Don't do that. I'm serious." He says, which makes you smile. You then wrap your arms around his neck.

"Minnie, this was the last time I'll ever see Jay ever again. I won't even mention his name anymore. You are the only one for me. I don't love anyone else. I only love you. My eyes are only on you." You said.

Suddenly Seungmin crashes his lips onto yours. You respond back to the kiss. It was filled with jealousy and you were enjoying it. When you both pulled away you turned your head to see that Jay was walking away and you smiled at Seungmin knowing exactly why he crashed his lips onto yours.