Jealous - Lee Minho

"What is your issue?" You asked your boyfriend as he had pulled you away from everyone else.

You and Minho were invited to hang out with the other members. You were all having a good time. But since you arrived Minho wasn't near you once. You watched as him and Han sang karaoke which was entertaining to the other members. You were sat on the couch with your arms crossed with a small pout on your face.

You decided to pull out your phone and just go on it until Han and Minho were done singing. You hadn't noticed that Seungmin had sat down next to you and was observing you quietly. He then nudged your shoulder with his which made you look up at him. You smiled softly at him and sat a bit closer to him. You started to watch videos on your phone with him.

However the moment Seungmin sat down next to you Minho's eyes never left you two. Han started to complain how Minho stopped singing with him. Minho just handed off his microphone to Hyunjin. Han and Hyunjin then started singing together. Seungmin had excused himself to go to the bathroom and got up from the couch and left.

Once Seungmin left Minho walked over to you and leaned his face down close to you. You were still on your phone so you didn't notice him right away. When you did notice him you were a bit startled. You stared at him.

"Put your phone away. I'm more interesting." He said, trying to get your attention. "Stop playing games with me Y/n."

"What?" You said, confused.

"Okay, play innocent now." He said and walked away and sat down next to Chan. You watched as he walked away.

You went back on your phone as you were still questioning what just happened. Chan then quietly asked Minho why he had talked to you like that and Minho just shrugged. Shortly after Seungmin came back and sat back down next to you. You then started to watch videos again with each other on your phone, laughing.

Minho was fuming with anger. Chan noticed how angry he looked and asked him if he was alright. Minho didn't get to answer since he walked away from him and went up to you and Seungmin. He then grabbed a hold of your wrist and pulled you up, making you walk away with him. He then pulled you both somewhere where the members couldn't see you both. He then pinned you to the wall, not letting you go. You could feel his hot breath hitting your skin.

"What is your issue?"

"What's my issue? My issue is you and Seungmin!" He said. "What's going on between you two?"

You stared at him without saying anything. You then tried holding back your laughter. He was staring at you with a serious face. You then used your hands to cover your mouth to hide you laughing.

"What's so funny, huh?"

You removed your hands away from your mouth and sighed as you smiled at him. You then cupped his face with both of your hands. You could sense his jealousy and it made you laugh. You always found him cute whenever he was jealous.

"You're cute when you're jealous." You said.

"I'm not jealous." He gritted against his teeth.

"Right, shall I go back to Seungmin then?" You said as you removed your hands from his face and went to walk away but he was stronger than you and pulled you back against the wall.

"I don't want you being close to him ever again. Do you hear me, love?" He said as your faces were now inches apart. You nodded.

You then got even closer to his face and closed your eyes and pretended to lean in to kiss him. But then you jerked your head the other direction and got out of his grip and ran away from him.

"Yah! Lee Y/n come here now!" He shouted after you. "If you don't kiss me I'll kiss Han instead!"

You stopped and turned around to face him. You then crossed your arms. He started walking closer to you.

"Be my guest." You said.

Then suddenly his arms were tightly wrapped around your waist, not letting you move. Then he placed his lips on yours kissing you passionately. When you both pulled away you could see the satisfied look on his face.

"Don't start what you can't finish, love."