Losing Him - Hwang Hyunjin

You plopped your tired self on your bed. You sighed finding yourself lost while staring at the ceiling. You were going through a hard day. At this point you felt lost and heartbroken. Something was breaking you down from inside and you felt like crying your heart out.

Letting out a long sigh you closed your eyes letting my tears make their way to your cheeks. Too lost in your own world you didn't notice someone enter your room.

"Had a bad day?" The faint sound of a familiar person was heard and you immediately open your eyes, sitting up on your bed.

"Hyunjin? When did you get here?" You asked but he didn't say a word. Instead he wiped your tears with his thumb before pulling you into his embrace.

Unknowingly tears rolled down your cheeks as you tried to take in the warmth of his hug. "I-I can't do this anymore...everything's so messed up.." You finally cried your heart out while Hyunjin continued rubbing your back in order to comfort you.

"I've been messing up everything! God knows when was the last time I smiled at all. I-I'm trying to make things work out..but I can't! I miss you..." You cried softly in his arms letting all your frustration out at once.

At this point he was broken too. He was in tears seeing you in such horrible state. He knew about your state but he was helpless too. You gave him a weak smile, wiping his tears with your thumb. "I made my love cry too..I'm sorry." Scanning your whole face he stopped once his eyes met yours.

"I love you." He said before placing a kiss on your forehead.

"I love you too..and I miss you...you won't leave me right?" He was about to say something but the sudden knock on your door interrupted him. And you saw your mom make her way into your room.

"Y/n...who are you talking to?" She asked you and then you pointed towards Hyunjin who was sat down by your side.

"What? Mom don't you see Hyunjin-...." Your words trailed off as you were welcomed by a familiar emptiness besides you.

"Hyun-....mom I-I swear he was here beside me..he-" you spoke out but your mom cut you off midway.

"It's been 3 months Y/n...please stop hurting yourself like this. Hyunjin isn't here anymore."Your mom's words hit you like a truck. The memory of that night replayed in my head. The night you lost Hyunjin in a car accident.

You felt a huge pain hit the side of your head once more you looked at your mom with teary eyes. "I-I'm sorry mom..." You spoke as you then had trouble breathing. The last thing you saw before everything turned black was your mom running towards you.