Sleeping on the couch to get his reaction - Lee Felix

You were sitting on your bed, scrolling through your phone. Felix was sitting on his gaming chair in front of the bed, playing video games. A mischievous glint appeared in your eyes. You'd just stumbled upon the perfect prank for Felix.

The video – a compilation of gamers' hilarious reactions to their significant others "abandoning" them for the couch – had you in stitches. One woman dramatically declared she was moving out, another feigned offense, while a third pretended to be heartbroken. The results were side-splitting, and you knew exactly how to recreate that magic with Felix.

Felix was currently neck-deep in an intergalactic space battle, his fingers flying across the keyboard, brow furrowed in concentration. The perfect time to strike.

"I'm gonna sleep on the couch tonight." You say, holding back your smile.

"Huh?" He asks, confused.

"I'm gonna sleep on the couch tonight." You repeat.

"Can you bring my stuff too if you go?"

"No... by myself. I'm gonna sleep on the couch by myself."

Felix was frozen, mid-game. His brow was furrowed even deeper than before, and his lips were pursed in a tight line. He whipped around in his chair, his expression a comical mix of worry.

"Why? I'll be quiet, sorry." He frowns, feeling bad.

Your heart warmed. Even though it was a prank, his concern was adorable.

"No, it's just too hot in here." You hold back a giggle.

"Is it? But... why can't I sleep with you on the couch?" He asks, desperate.

"Because you're too hot." You finally let out a laugh.

"Oh, it's me? You want some space space. Like actual space?" Realization hits him. You nod. "I'll be cold, I promise."

You burst out laughing, the sound echoing through the room. "How are you gonna be cold?"

"I can't sleep without you!"

You, still giggling, shook her head. "Don't worry. It was just a little prank I saw tiktok."

Felix threw his head back and laughed, the tension dissipating completely.  "That was evil, sunshine. Pure evil."

He reached out a hand, beckoning you over.  You hopped off the bed and went over to him. He pulls you down and you sit on his lap. He wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer.

On the screen, his character remained frozen in mid-battle, a small price to pay for a moment of shared laughter. He eventually lets you play his game and he helps you.

"You know, you made me worried. I thought I did something wrong." Felix says.

"It was fun to see your reaction, though." You leaned in for a kiss.

As for the prank war, well, let's just say Felix had a few ideas of his own. You ended up dozing off while playing the game. Felix found you cute and carried you to bed where he snuggled with you in bed.

He moved hair from out your face, staring at you. "I'll get you back eventually."