Succession

By the sound of it, Loki had completely blown through the door of your chambers, blasting it into a million pieces without being bothered by so much as the thought of turning the handle.

Your stomach flips at the thought.

Before you can speak, your back is pressed against the bed, his lips are on yours once again and he's tearing at your clothing.

"Wait."

A whine of protest vibrates in his throat. "You've just told me to take you-"

"Do you trust me?" You coo, hoping desperately that he'll remember the details of the last time the two of you were together.

"More than anyone- more than myself." He breathes, desperate to get his lips back on yours.

"Excellent." You wiggle out from underneath him. "Sit in the armchair."

"But-" He begins to protest.

"Just do as I say." You smirk.

When you hear the creak of the leather armchair as he sits in it, you speak again.

"Good boy."

A breathy half chuckle of realization leaves his lips.

You stand from the bed, taking careful steps in the direction of the chair.

You hear him begin to stand "Let me help you-"

"No, no- I've got it." You assure him, holding up a single hand and using the sound of his voice to reach him without bumping into anything.

You run your fingers up the arms of the chair, over his hands and down his chest, before dropping to your knees in front of him.

The leather of the chair squeaks from where he's clenched the armrests tighter.

With shaky fingers, you work your way to the belt of his trousers, unfastening it with far less trouble than you'd worried you would have.

When you twist your fingers underneath the waistband, he lifts his hips from the chair just enough to aid you in sliding his pants off of him.

Relaxing a bit, your lack of sight in the moment somehow aids in your confidence; you run your fingers back up his bare legs, placing heated kisses every so often on the way. Butterflies explode in your chest when you make contact with his arousal, a small amount of your nerves returning as you begin placing featherlight kisses at the base of it.

His shallow intake of breath causes a hissing sound to escape between his teeth. "Don't tease me."

"Ah, but you make it so much fun." You smirk to yourself, running a long, flat tongue all of the way up him to the tip. He jerks in the chair so hard you think it may break.

"Gersemi- please." His voice has lost every bit of its usual commanding nature, a soft, breathy murmur taking its place.

He's begging you now, which does something surprising to you- the heat of your own arousal flooding between your thighs.

With one final flutter of nervousness, you take him into your mouth; slowly at first, twirling your tongue around the tip, and then pushing down as far as you can go. You relax your throat and push even farther down.

"Ah- fuck..." Your head spins at the sounds of your raven-haired god in ecstasy, his shallow breaths, his little gasps each time you press your tongue against him in that one particular place, and his constant stream of hushed curses wash away every bit of anxiety you were feeling about trying something completely new to you.

You've never felt so in control.

Somehow, he grows even harder with your continued touch, the size of him becoming overwhelming. You grab ahold of the base of him with both hands to compensate for no longer being able to take all of him into your mouth.

"Gers- I- I'm going to-"

Your hum of approval vibrating through your cheeks and against him is his breaking point; before you can react, his fists are in your hair and his hips are pressed against you. Your eyes are watering when he falls into his release. With each and every throb of him, hot, thick streams of his seed run down your throat, warming your entire body in the most delightful of ways.

Gasping for air, you swallow as much of his release as you possibly can; some of it inevitably escaping your lips and running down your chin. You're still kissing and lapping at the base of his hardness, his hips, and his thighs like you've been positively starved from him when you're ripped into his lap by his powerful arms.

"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." He pants, kissing you with abandon, working his lips from your jaw to your chin.

"Loki-" You attempt to pull away from him. "You've just- there's-"

He cuts you off with another assault of kisses. Pulling you firmly against him, he positions his still hard member at your throbbing entrance.

"Still wish for me to take you?" He teases.

"Gods, yes." You pant, arching your back to grant him better access to you.

Your words have barely left your lips before he's sheathed inside of you, whispering as he gently pushes himself deeper.

"I love you, Gersemi. You're worth a lifetime of broken pieces."

Your nerves explode in a burst of starlight- every single part of you catching on fire. The love you feel for this man is inexplicable- the pleasure he gives to you is nearly as difficult to describe.

"I never knew what love truly was until I met you." You wrap your arms tighter around him, the peak of your orgasm rippling just barely under the surface.

He slams his hips into you in one final thrust, his pleasure causing your own breath to catch as the two of you explode and explode and explode together- nothing but your panting breaths filling the room for several minutes afterwards.

After a few moments of regaining your breath, you speak.

"I wish I had said yes that day." Your eyes begin to water. "I'm so grateful for every memory we've made since- and... if you were to ever ask again." You choke on your own self-doubt, clearing your throat, you shake it away. "I would, without the slightest bit of hesitation, say yes."

"You deserve far better than me-"

"No." You cut him off. "Please- please don't do that." You push your hands into his chest. Not quite a shove. I want you- need you in a way that I never used to understand, I love you more than I knew was possible, and I can't imagine my future without you."

"That's good." He smirks. "Shifting his weight onto his elbows and placing a kiss on your forehead. "Because- even though I know that you deserve better than me- I'm far too selfish of a god to ever let you go." His next words rumble deep within his chest. "Not again. Never again."

His words reignite the lightning in your veins, the heat of the fire it causes gathering in that one particular area, again.

You and Loki don't leave your chambers that evening, and you're unsure if you will tomorrow, either.