v ; pretty

"Jo!"

I shot up in an instant, my brown curls stuck to my forehead. "Jo, are you alright?" he asked, concern evident in his voice, as I fought to catch my breath.

"I don't know what just happened," I said, my hand pressed against my pounding heart.

"Did you have another nightmare?" Harry asked, sitting on the bed next to me, his lips pursed with concern.

"It was different. It wasn't in the chamber." I muttered. "It was Riddle talking to Dumbledore. They just found Moaning Myrtle's body and he was on his way to-"

"Frame Hagrid." Harry said, his green eyes watching me intently.

"Yes! How'd you know?"

"He showed it to me, too. When I found the diary after you flushed it. But it wasn't from his perspective, I was just watching it." Harry answered.

"Did I ever apologize? For the diary, I mean?" I asked, taking a hand up to brush the wet curls away from my face.

"Yeah, right as soon as you woke up. But you didn't have to. It wasn't your fault." Harry said.

"No, it was. When I found it in my trunk... Riddle didn't make me write in it. It was all me. I should've told you it was me before I got taken, then you probably wouldn't have saved me." I sighed, my brown eyes falling to my bedsheets.

"Hey." Harry huffed, placing a hand on my arm. I tried to ignore the butterflies forming in my stomach. "I would've gotten you out anyways. You're Jo."

"Why do you call me that?" I asked. I finally locked eyes with him.

"I don't like the name Jove. But since you wouldn't let me call you Jupiter, I had to think of something else." Harry shrugged. He stood up and unlocked my trunk which was just sitting in the middle of the room with books around it.

"You want to call me Jupiter? Why?" I asked as I watched Harry shove the remaining books into my trunk.

"It's pretty. Besides, pretty name for a pretty girl." He shrugged casually. I prayed Harry didn't look over and see just how red my face had to be.

"You think I'm pretty?" I laughed, my eyes down on the bedsheets again, except this time I was just trying to hide my flushed cheeks.

"You say that like you don't." Harry said, looking up at me.

"The sooner we get on the train, the better." Ron said as he bursted into my room. "At least I can get away from Percy at Hogwarts. Now he's accusing me of dripping tea on his photo of Penelope Clearwater. You know... His girlfriend. He's hidden her face under the frame, because her nose has gone all blotchy."

"Ron, we've got something to tell you." Harry said, looking over at me.

"Where is he?" Fred asked as he threw my door open.

"There he is! There's my little Ronniekins!" George grinned, pulling his brother into a bear hug. "Our ickle Ronnie has once again made us proud. He's edging onto our streak of "how many times you can get Percy to throw a hissy fit in a week."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ☆ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Jupiter." A voice said over my shoulder as I stood on platform nine and three quarters, watching Mrs. Weasley pass out her famous sandwiches. "Come over here for a moment." Mr. Weasley said as he placed a hand on my shoulder. In his other hand, he had Harry. He guided us over to a pillar away from the crowd.

"There's something I've got to tell you both before you leave." Mr. Weasley started to say in a tense voice, but Harry interrupted him. "It's alright, Mr. Weasley. We already know."