Chapter 2

Leya's POV:

We entered the chemistry and found some boys staring at us, Gilbert, Alan, Chris, Leo, Alex, and many others. They were all a gang, and wherever we went they would stare at us, it always felt disturbing and discomforting, since staring at people is rude. I looked at Natasha and she was looking like she was ready to kill Gilbert.

Natasha always hated Gilbert and always wanted to kill him, in easy terms she hated his existence. Alya hit Natasha at the back of her head, Natasha looked at Alya confused, "Don't stare idiot, how many times should I tell you that?" Alya scolded Natasha. "You know you could say the same to them, like why do they always stare at us? Especially, Alan, dude just had a breakup, and he's here looking at other girls. What the heck is up with this dude?" Natasha argued with Alya, while she just gave a look to Natasha to shut up and rolled her eyes.

Natasha gave one side-eye to the gang in the corner and went over to sit in her place. Vanessa and Elena were studying for the test, and Zara, Alya, and I sat together, we were talking about the coming "Sustainability" project in the school that happens every year, until Bridgette came up to us.

"Guys you're not supposed to be sitting in those places, sit according to the places sir assigned us to sit," Bridgette ordered. "Gosh Bridgette would you chill, the old man is close to death, he won't realize we've changed our places until we tell him that we have, so shooh go and do your work," Natasha said rolling her eyes and placing her feet on her desk. At the corner of my eye, I saw the boys smirking at Natasha.

Natasha noticed too, and she glared at them once again, only to be hit and glared by Alya again. Natasha pouted and put her feet down. Behind Bridgette, we saw Hannah come "Guys c'mon, you're stirring up troubles for yourself, go back to your seat." Hannah demanded as if she was the boss. Well too bad she messed with the wrong girl. Natasha. She stood up from her seat and came in front of Hannad looking at her dead in the eye.

"Hannah, shut up and get lost, you changed your sitting arrangement as well, so don't try to act like you're the boss, you were supposed to sit with Jenna, and you're sitting with Maya, so mind your business and go and sit with her. Alright?" Natasha said offering a forced smile at her. That was enough for Hannah and Bridgette to quiet down, both silently went and sat down in their places. We all smirked at their obedience.

Maddison entered the class with her best friends Olivia, Sofia, and Charlotte. They all stared at us, especially Maddison, she was staring into my soul. "Is today a staring competition, why is everyone staring at us?" Vanessa asked ignoring their looks, Natasha shrugged "Maybe they want a punch?!" Natasha said cracking her knuckles. This time, both Elena and Alya hit Natasha and she made a face.

"Guys look at the way Alan and Maddison are looking at each other," I whispered to them, Natasha quickly started observing them. Natasha bent down and whispered "Maddison looks like she's about to cry, Alan looks least bothered about her though" We all laughed and giggled. The door opened and our chemistry sir, Mr. Mathew entered the class. Everyone went silent in the whole class and everyone went to their places. "I'm going to be making you all sit in your groups, you must sit in that arrangement from the next class." He said, we all smirked, he literally forgot he was going to take the test, I looked at Elena and she looked so happy.

"But sir you said you'll take a test, you aren't going to take it?" Bridgette said, at that time Elena's smile dropped and she looked ready to elbow Bridgette's face. Everyone groaned and cussed at Bridgette.

"Oh yes, take out a paper, I'm going to take a test." Mr. Mathew said. We all groaned and Natasha glared at Bridgette.

I mouthed "Good luck" to Elena. 

end of chapter! pls vote!