Chapter 40

Zara's POV:- (above is the picture of her clothes)

We entered the Restaurant, cursing Ryan's birth in this world. He had one job, but he couldn't even do it right! We all sat at the table and ordered our food. We all just went with pizza and burgers and ordered our soft drinks. All of us dug in the moment the food was served on the table, but the soft drinks took a while to come. The seating arrangements were done like this, Leya was sitting with Dylan, Elena was sitting with Alexander, and next to her were Alya and Tyler, Tyler couldn't stop smirking at Alya for some reason.

After them Ryan and Vanessa were sitting together, next to them were Alex and me, and in the end, Natasha was sitting with Chris. Our soft drinks came, and we all started drinking it because all of us were thirsty. I take a sip of my drink, and it tastes sort of weird and bitter like I'm not drinking a soft drink but something else, weird! I keep my glass down with a grimaced face, and I look at others, and they have the same look on their faces.

"Is it just me, or does this taste weird?" Dylan said, "Mine tastes so bitter!" Natasha said, "What the hell is this?" Elena said with a pure disgusted look on her face, "It tastes so ew!" Vanessa said, "Is this alcohol?" Tyler asked looking at Ryan, and we all had a shocked look on our faces. How would they know it's alcohol?? Ryan nods at Tyler, "Guys to be honest taste of this drink isn't so bad!" Dylan said as he took a few sips of the drink. His voice sounded weird as if the alcohol was already taking effect on his voice and behavior, we all looked at him shocked. Are you kidding me?! There's no way on earth that he's enjoying this?!

I look at Elena, and she gulps the whole thing down too.. what is wrong with these siblings, "It's so refreshing!!!!" Vanessa says as she swallows it, what the heck?!! "For real, so bitter but so perfect!" Natasha said as she drank her cup. "Natasha!" Ryan and Chris both say in unison, I sigh, next Alya and Tyler both drink too, and hesitantly I drink my whole cup too! They were right it was so good! But I suddenly felt dizzy, and my vision became blurry, and I'm not sure why. Can somebody help me understand why?

Author's POV:-

They ordered soft drinks, but got Alcohol? Maybe somebody spiked their drinks. OR did the orders get messed up??!!

Next to Zara's friends' table, a group of adults ordered alcoholic drinks, but the waiter made a mistake and served soft drinks to the adults instead. Unfortunately, the kids at the table ended up with alcoholic drinks instead. As a result, some of them may face negative consequences, while others will continue to enjoy life without any issues. Now what will happen to them since it was their first time drinking alcohol?

Stay tuned, and be ready for Chapter 41!!
end of chapter!! pls vote!!
Follow my Instagram:- celestialdiaries_