Chapter 5

Alya's POV:

"Yayayay, it's finally lunchtime!" I said excitedly. Mrs. Josephine shouted at Natasha for being late for almost an hour. "Mrs. Josephine looked like she was ready to kill Natasha," Vanessa said sitting at our lunch table. "I know right? Like if we wouldn't be around she would've killed her." Zara said laughing. Leya nodded, "Natasha what happened to your hands, why do they look bruised?" Leya asked, "Did you get in a fight with someone else again Nat?" Elena asked laughing.

Natasha nodded her head. Elena and I choked on our lunch, and soon Zara explained everything about what had happened. "Dude deserved a punch for being a loser!" I said. Natasha smiled at me, and I returned it too. When we were done with our lunch, we all headed to the next class, my next class was biology which was with Vanessa and Leya, "Mr. Smith is present?" Leya asked, "Yeah I saw him today, dude's never absent." Vanessa whined.

We make our way towards our class, I sit down in my seat when Austin comes and sits down next to me, taking Leya's seat. I'm surprised but his action "Mind if I sit here?" He asked. "Oh no I don't mind at all," I said, Leya and Vanessa were shocked I motioned them to sit at the back somewhere.

Soon the teacher comes in and says "Students I'm giving you a project, and you can submit it by next week. The partners you all are sitting next to will be your partners for the project as well." Mr. Smith announced in the class. I look at Austin "Looks like we're together!" He said smiling, "Yeah I guess we are," I said not knowing what else to say to him. Mr. Smith started taking the names of the children and informed them about what topic they were supposed to make a project on.

He came to our table and Austin told both of our names. "You are assigned to do the project on Reproduction." Mr. Smith informed us. "In plants?" Austin asked, "No, in humans." Mr. Smith answered and walked to the next table. He looked at me smiling nervously, "So umm you wanna come over at my place and do the project or-" He said but I interrupted him midway, "Your place would be fine Austin." I said smiling. He nodded and said, "Great so you wanna meet up at the weekend and complete it?"

"Yeah sure weekend would be great!" I said smiling at him. The bell rang and we all got up from our seats to head over to the next one. When we were out Leya asked, "What project did you get?" "Reproduction in humans," I answered. "What?!" Vanessa and Leya both freaked out. I nodded and started walking again, the next class was the French class, the six of us all had it together.

We all sat at the back of the class, and I told them about Austin and my project work. They were all shocked, we all ignored Mrs. Kacey's lecture throughout the class and talked about random stuff, that was going on in school.

"Hey guys do you wanna go to the mall this weekend, I wanna buy new clothes." Elena offered. "Sorry guys I can't come, I'm going to Austin's house for the project," I informed them, and once again they were all shocked. "You've got to be kidding me?" Zara and Elena both said in unison, I shook my head.

The bell rang indicating the next period, the next period was Physics, which was again the worst period. I always zoned out during that period. 

end of chapter!! pls vote!!