Chapter 4

Zara's POV:

"Where is Natasha, doesn't she have the speech and she only isn't here?" Mrs. Josephine shouted. Yup, Nat's doomed, she was right Mrs.Josphine does hate her! "Mam, she'll be here in a minute, don't worry, she must be on her way." I told her politely, and she gave me a small smile, "You are so responsible Zara, could you please go and get her quick, we need to rehearse!" She requested me, and I nodded and ran out of the auditorium.

I ran towards Natasha's locker and saw her fighting with Alan, and his friends. I run up to her to support her, but his friends just stare at us. "See right there, you morons have nothing else to do other than stare at girls!" Natasha's voice echoed in the whole hall. "Natasha chill girl, I didn't say much you know, I just asked you that if you like me you should just say so!" Alan said smirking, what the heck is he saying does he want a punch from Natasha?

"If you don't want me to ruin that already ruined face Alan, get the hell out of my sight before I punch you, even your girlfriend wouldn't want you back!" Natasha warned Alan in an emotionless, cold voice and she clenched her hand into a fist. "Natasha let's go, Mrs. Josephine is calling you," I said grabbing her arm and trying to walk away when a hand slammed against the locker in front of me making me flinch, I looked at the person who did it and saw it was one of Alan's friends Zack, Natasha kicked him in the stomach making him fall to the ground.

Alan raised his hand to hit Natasha, but she grabbed his arm twisted it, and then punched him in the face, making him fall to the ground with Zack. I was desperately trying my best not to laugh but I failed miserably.

Out of nowhere in the world, we saw Maddison coming towards us. She ran to Alan and held his face close to her it was almost like they were kissing "Ewww" Natasha and I both muttered disgusted by the scene which was in front of us. Alan pushed Maddison back and sat up, Maddison looked shocked, I don't see the reason why she is shocked though, like Alan broke up with her, so why is she so caring towards him?

The rest of the boys didn't dare to look up at Natasha, however, Maddison stood up "Who dared to do this with him?" She asked looking at Natasha angrily. Natasha just raised her hands in surrender and pointed towards me. What??? How dare she??!! I just came here to call her, and she does this to me!!?? I'm going to slap her later.

Maddison started walking towards me, "It was you Zara?" She asked me, I shook my head no. Natasha giggled, "Just f**k off Maddison, I didn't call you here!" Alan shouted at her, now standing up and holding his bleeding nose. Ouch!! It must've hurt pretty bad!!

"Oh Alan, your nose is bleeding!!" Maddison said in a panicked tone, walking up to him. Natasha grabbed her bag from the floor and dragged me by the arm out of there. "I can't believe you blamed it on me, Nat," I said when we were quite away from them, Maddison could've hit me! "No, she wouldn't have hit you, because she knew who punched Alan and she wouldn't dare to hit you when she knows I'm around so stop being a crybaby Zara," Natasha explained. "How do you know she knows who punched Alan?" I asked her.

"I saw her looking from the corner of the hall with her friends she was watching the whole scene, the whole time," Natasha replied. "Ohh, anyways are you hurt?" I asked her, if Alan's nose started bleeding then, Natasha must be hurt too. She shook her head. "You have the speech?" I asked remembering the reason why she was there. "Yeah, I got it, let's run before Mrs. Josphine gets more angry," Natasha said running to the auditorium, I nodded and ran after her.

end of chapter!! pls vote!!