Chapter 9

Vanessa's POV: (above is Vanessa's Room)

"What do we do?" Elena asked each one of us in the room, I just shrugged, she was talking about the post on the confession account. Leya just sighed, "Everyone will be talking about us tomorrow," Elena said anxiously. Natasha hit the back of Elena's head "Not us idiot, only these two" Natasha said pointing at Leya and me, almost sounding like she was unbothered. Zara raised her eyebrow at her.

"How are guys thinking about facing school tomorrow?" Zara asked, "What do you think we're here to discuss about Zara?" Leya asked her back, "Why are you guys so worried and tensed about it, I don't get it, 2 out of 4 posts were just fake!" Natasha said looking at her nails. Yup, she is definitely up to something, otherwise, she'd be the most bothered about it now. "Wait, what do you mean 2 out of 4 posts were just fake?" I asked her there were four posts how can she say 2 posts were fake, weren't all of them fake?

"The post about Leya and me was fake, for Elena it was a conversation between Chase and Austin so that could be real, whereas for you, it was real!" She said looking at me. "How was mine real?" I asked her not getting the point "You do have a crush on Tyler, isn't that true?" She asked me grinning. I took the pillow and threw it at her face, she caught it though.

"You know in that case, then the post about you is also true that just makes one out of four posts is fake, and the other three are real." I said to her, "How is mine true?" She asked me "You are always aggressive and have an angry look on your face." Elena said, Natasha glared at her "I know right, her post is the most accurate one out of all of us, right Natasha?" I said, she just rolled her eyes and said "At least you didn't deny the fact that you have a crush on Tyler, Vanessa!" She said smirking. This time I rolled my eyes at her.

"Guys stop!!" Elena said putting both her hands between Natasha and me. "Why are you so quiet?" Zara asked Leya, "I'm thinking of what to do, literally people won't stop talking about us in front of us." Leya said holding her chin, Natasha crossed her arms over her chest spread her legs on my bed, and said "Then I'm going to slap them, easy!" She said chilling on my bed. I kicked her legs off my bed and she rolled her eyes at me, "Violence is never the answer!" Zara strictly said, Natasha frowned at her but didn't say anything.

Everyone decided to come to my house to discuss the matter, but we really couldn't think of a solution. The only person who couldn't join us was Alya, she had some guests coming over to her house, so she wasn't allowed by her mom to come. The girls stayed till dinner and then left, it was 10 P.M now. I had to sleep early because tomorrow was school, and even though I didn't want to go, I had to.

Tomorrow's not gonna be easy, that's for sure!!

end of chapter!! pls vote!!