Chapter 31

Natasha's POV: (Above is the picture of her clothes)

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that," Ryan said as he drove down the road. "Did Tyler and Alya kiss?" I looked at him in disbelief. "No, they didn't," I replied, rolling my eyes. "It looked like they were about to, but Austin interrupted them." As Ryan took a turn, he turned to me and asked, "Hey, I have a question for you. What is it?" I raised my eyebrow, curious as to what he was going to ask.

"Is Vanessa single?" He asked, I smirked, "Don't you think that's a question for Vanessa?" I replied, "Just answer the damn question would ya?" Ryan said rolling his eyes, I nodded "Yeah why?" I said, Ryan smiled but quickly shook his head, "Oh nothing. I was just asking, that's all." He said, I smiled and nodded but said nothing. "So what do you think Alya's gonna do now?" He asked. Why the hell is he so interested in my friends now?! "I don't know, you're friends with Austin, right? What is he gonna do now?" I asked him.

"To be honest, he was going to confess to Alya today, however, he couldn't since Tyler showed up." He said sighing, my eyes widened, "Wait what?! He was going to confess to her today?!" I asked, Ryan nodded, "Austin developed feelings for Alya, and he wanted to conf-" I interrupted Ryan, "Why didn't you tell me this before?!" I raised my voice at him, "I just got to know today!" Ryan raised his voice too, and I sighed. This situation is very chaotic and confusing!

"But you are Tyler's friend too, so-" Ryan interrupted me, "Tyler knew Austin was going to confess, but I didn't know he was going to do this," Ryan said confused himself. "Do you think he's gonna play with Alya or something?" I asked him. "You know now that you mention it, I don't think so," Ryan replied. "Why?" I asked, "For several days now, Tyler has been inquiring about Alya, but I don't think he would toy with her emotions. I believe he is being sincere." Ryan said as he parked the car near the house.

I wonder what'll be happening to Alya, the whole school is gonna be gossiping about Austin, Tyler, and her. I messaged Alya as soon as I changed, but she wasn't online. Maybe she was talking to Tyler or Austin. I couldn't understand Gilbert's deal in all this, I feel like he has a connection in this, I don't know why, but he does. Today, we didn't have much work, so I was able to finish it all within an hour. I put on a hoodie and jeans, grabbed my camera, and went out to take pictures.

I had to find a nice, quiet place to think this through. I went to the nearest park and took some pictures. The weather was pleasant, with a gentle, chilly breeze blowing through my hair. I was walking with my camera in my hand, looking at the pictures I had just taken, and suddenly I bumped into someone. "Sorry!" I kept walking without looking back, ignoring the voice calling my name.

"Natasha!" someone said. I turned to see Chris approaching with a smile. "Hi?" I greeted him with a questioning tone, "I didn't know you liked coming here," he said, smiling. "Yeah, I live near the park, which means I come here often." How about you?" I replied, "I live around here too, so I come here quite often." He said, I nodded. We stay quiet for a while. I thought about saying goodbye when Chris asked me, "Do you like taking pictures?" as he looked at the camera in my hands. "Oh, I love taking pictures. I'm a photographer," I replied. "Wow, that's impressive!" he exclaimed.

"Wanna walk together?" he asked me. I nodded and replied, "Yeah, sure!" We began walking together, observing the children playing around us. "Is there a specific reason why you're here, or are you just out for a stroll?" I inquired. The silence between us was quite awkward, and I thought he had something to say. "Oh, I'm just out for a walk with my little sister, that's all," he responded. "Oh, you have a little sister? I didn't know that!" I exclaimed. He nodded with a smile. "Can I meet her?" I asked, and he nodded again. "Yeah, sure, Valerie!" he called out to his sister. I saw a young girl, who appeared to be around 10 years old, running towards us.

"Please meet my friend Natasha, and Natasha, this is my sister Valerie!" Chris introduced us to each other, I smiled looking at Valerie, I bent down to her level, and extended my hand for a handshake to which she happily accepted and smiled, "Hello Valerie, my name is Natasha. How are you doing?" I asked in a sweet, polite voice, she giggled "Hi Natasha! I'm good!" She said. "I think she's the cutest girl I've ever met Chris." I said to Chris smiling at him, he muttered something under his breath that I couldn't get so I asked "What was that again?" "Oh, nothing I just said thanks, I know she's cute." He replied, and when I looked at Valerie, I couldn't help but smile.

I got a call and took my phone out of my pocket and saw Leya's name on the ID caller. "Sorry Chris, I gotta go right now, it was great talking to you and Valerie, bye guys!" I said to both of them and walked away from them, "Bye" Chris said and Valerie waved at me with a bright smile. "Hello?" I said as soon as I picked up, "Natasha come at my house right now!" Leya demanded in an urgent tone and hung up. Damn it, something must've happened!

end of chapter!! pls vote!!