Chapter 45

Vanessa's POV: (above is the picture of her clothes)

"Hey, sweetie!" My mom said to the caller, "Hey mom! Wassup?" I asked her as I packed my stuff and was ready to leave my workplace, "Did you reach home?" Mom asked, "No Mom, I didn't even leave this place, I'm just about to leave. Why what happened?" I asked her, "Oh no, actually I kept the keys under the mat, and pick some food for yourself while you're on your way home. Alright?" She said, I furrowed my eyebrows, "Huh? Mom, what do you mean? Where are you?" I asked her.

"Oh sweetie, your dad's sister got sick so we're here for tonight in case her health gets worse, I would've sent your dad to pick you up, but you won't have any spare clothes to wear for tonight, I didn't cook anything at home, if you feel scared just go to one of your friend's house or call me. Okay? Sorry sweetie, but it's just for one night. I'll be back tomorrow." She said in a sad and worried tone. I nodded, but then I realized she couldn't see my face, so I said "Oh yeah Mom no worries. Just take care of Aunt, no need to be worried about me okay!" I said, "Oh okay Vanessa! Take care of yourself, love you!" Mom said I could hear the happiness in her voice because she was happy that I wasn't sad.

I said goodbye and then we hung up. I left my workplace, today was a lot of work. I know working on Saturdays sucks! But we had an important meeting with our clients today, and my boss wanted me to be there. I usually work on weekends, because I have schoolwork to do, which makes it hard for me to manage time. But if something urgent comes up, I have to be there on weekdays as well, though it's very rare.

I walked to the closest Food restaurant which was near me. I entered the Restaurant, the smell of Pizza making my stomach growl because of hunger. Unexpectedly, I spotted Natasha and Ryan sitting in the corner of the hall, Natasha moved her eyes at me, and she was surprised to see me, but the look immediately turned into a smile as she saw me. I smiled at her too, walking towards them, Ryan turned around and he saw me too. A smile appeared on his lips, "Hey Vanessa!" He greeted me in a very happy voice, "Hey! Mind if I join you guys?" I asked, it was rare for these two to come out and eat, usually, they would go out with their parents.

"Oh no, we would love it if you'd join us, besides Ryan's paying for the food, so you can join us!" Natasha said offering me a spare seat, I smiled at her, Ryan rolled his eyes at Natasha's comment, and turned to me, "Great timing Vanessa, I was just about to order, what would you like to eat?" Ryan asked me in a sweet, polite voice, "You never talk to me in that voice!" Natasha said shocked and raised her eyebrow at her brother, "Because you don't deserve it, you only understand the voice of anger!" Ryan replied rolling his eyes, Natasha did the same, "Well?" Ryan turned to me, waiting for me to order.

"Honestly, anything would be fine right now! I'm starving." I said smiling, and Ryan chuckled, "Alright then I'll go and order while you guys sit here and talk!" he said as he got up and went to the counter to order, "Natasha?" I called her, "Yeah!" She replied, "Where are your parents, I mean they didn't come with you?" I asked her, and she sighed and replied after a pause. 

"Mom was angry in the morning, remember last year I told you that Grandma left the house in anger when she visited us, only because Ryan argued with her and Mom didn't know about it." She said, I nodded, "Well guess what? She finally found out after one whole year!" Natasha said, I was shocked, how the hell did she not know about it for one whole year, that sounds unbelievable and so unrealistic! I mean like that's so crazy!

"After one year?" I asked, and she nodded, "So then what?" I asked her, how does that relate to them eating outside? "Well, Mom and Ryan got into a big argument, and since Mom was angry she didn't cook anything for dinner, and even Ryan was mad at her, so he decided to eat outside, I didn't want to stay hungry, so I just came along with him." Natasha continued, I nodded. "So what about you?" she asked me, I explained to her that my parents weren't home so I had to stay and eat outside. Natasha nodded after I was done. Ryan came back a few minutes later with dinner in his hands.

"Okay, here we go!" Ryan cooed as he kept the food down on the table, he ordered two large pizzas for 3 of us, and we all started eating and talking about random things that were going on in the school. Natasha and I both said no to the soft drinks because of what happened yesterday, and Ryan was the only one drinking. Whenever yesterday's events came up in the conversation, I was quickly diverting it, I remember I sat with Ryan in the car, and I was singing super loudly, I didn't want to embarrass myself.

"Hey, I'm gonna go to the washroom, Ryan you pay the bill and go and start the car, I'll be there in a bit, kay!" Natasha said as she got up and went towards the washroom, Ryan paid the bill, and we both walked over to his car since Ryan offered me a ride to my home. He was watching something on his phone, which I couldn't really see, Ryan was trying to stifle his laugh, but it sounded like someone was singing. I peeked over a little out of curiosity and saw that a girl was singing a song, Ryan noticed me looking and he showed me the video and I noticed that the girl was me!

We walked outside, and I looked at the video in disbelief, Ryan couldn't stifle his laugh any longer and started laughing out loud at my reaction. I looked at him in disbelief, "Ryan give me your phone!" I demanded him and started running towards to him to get the phone and delete the ridiculous video. Since Ryan was 5'10, and I was 5'7, he easily held his phone high in one of his hands, making it very difficult for me to get the phone out of his hand.

"Ryan give it to me!" I said as I kept my hands on his chest and shoulder and tried to jump up but his hand was just so high. This is so unfair! "Delete it, or else I'm gonna kill you!" I shouted, people looked at us as if we were crazy, but if he didn't delete that video, I was really going to go crazy! Ryan laughed at my effortless tries to get the phone out of his hand. "Nope! Sorry, I'm keeping it forever!" Ryan said laughing in the end, I tried to get it, but he always managed to get it away from me, "You're never going to get it, Vanessa!" Ryan said, and he laughed.

"Does being irritating run in your family blood or what?!" I exclaimed, even Natasha was kind of irritating, but she would delete the video if I told her. But this is too much! After a few more tries, I gave up, "If that video gets out, I swear I'm gon-" Before I could complete my sentence, Ryan interrupted me, "Don't worry, it won't! But I'm not going to delete it, even Nat doesn't know about it, chill Vanessa!" Ryan said in a reassuring tone. I just nodded at him, 2 seconds later, Natasha walked out of the restaurant, and we all were sitting in the car, I was sitting in the back because I didn't want to see Ryan's face up so close, he was already glancing at me every 5 minutes and he always smirked at my irritated expression.

"Bye guys, thanks for the ride!" I said as I got out of the car, "Take care!" Natasha said, "My oh my!" Ryan mimicked me which made me turn around and glare at him, he grinned at me. I ignored it, and chuckled when Natasha hit the back of his head, making him yelp, "Shut up idiot!" Natasha said, I guess she really didn't know anything about the video, otherwise she would've killed Ryan if she had found out about it.

I walked to my doorstep and picked up the keys from under the mat and opened the door, I immediately went upstairs and got changed, and went to sleep, I was exhausted today. 

end of chapter!! pls vote!

Follow my Instagram:- celestialdiaries_