Chapter 18

Elena's POV: (picture of  her clothes above)

We were all standing by our lockers and talking about the upcoming Sustainability program, when I saw Alya entering the school, what's more, she looked really angry, did she have a bad morning? "Is it just me or does Alya look angry?" Natasha said noticing the look on her face too, the rest of us nodded.

We see Alya walking towards Austin's locker and she stands by his locker, Austin looks at her and shuts his locker, Alya looks angrier than ever, the two talk for more than just 5 minutes and something feels weird, "Guys, notice them all standing together as a whole gang in the corner, they are all looking at Austin and Alya." Natasha whispered to all of us, we all turned our heads in the direction she said they were standing, Natasha was right, they were all looking at Alya and Austin.

"Why does Gilbert look bruised like he got into a fight today?" Vanessa said looking at Gilbert "Last night." Natasha said "What?" Vanessa asked confused "The bruises look fresh but they look a bit purple and bluish, which means that he got in a fight last night, if he got in a fight today, it would be red." Natasha explained, "But when he entered the book cafe yesterday his face was clean, he didn't look bruised at all." Zara said, "He came to the book cafe yesterday?" Leya asked astonished Zara nodded.

"Yeah, he was there with Alex, Chris, and others as well." I said, Natasha whistled and Vanessa smirked "Alex was there huh?" Vanessa teased Zara, but she just rolled her eyes. "Maybe he got in a fight after he left the book cafe." Leya pointed out, "Yeah, there's a high possibility that could be the case, maybe he got into a fight with Austin, even though he looks bruised," Vanessa said, we all looked at Asutin from Gilbert, and Vanessa was right.

After 5 minutes the bell rang telling everyone to get to their classes, and Alya was still talking to Austin, something big happened yesterday. We all walked to our classes, I had French class, but with Alya. However she looked busy, I've got to ask her what happened yesterday. I enter my class and sit in my seat at the back of the class, 5 minutes later Mrs. Bailey enters the class "Good morning students, Mrs. Kacey is absent today, so I'll be your substitute teacher, she hasn't given any work, so y'all are free for now." She said politely and smiled at everyone.

I take my phone out of my pocket and start scrolling through reels, when half of the period passes by, the classroom's gates open and Alya enters, she walks up to the seat next to me, and settles down. After 2 seconds "What happened?" I asked her, I didn't have to elaborate on what I was talking about, Alya knew it herself. "I'll tell everyone in bre-" She said but I interrupted her "No, you tell me everything right now," I said strictly.

Alya sighed and said "Yesterday, Austin asked me if we could do a friendly meet-up after I came home from school, I said sure, and then later he picked me up from my house and we walked to the cafe, we talked and cracked jokes and everything and he told me that I look like a fairy, and I said that he looks acceptable." I made a face at the last line, "Shut up and listen, okay?!" Alya scolded, I didn't say anything but okay.

"Okay then the waiter came and took our orders and then he brought the order we ate, what's more, do you know what happened? Gilbert showed up and started saying that he got a new toy to play with, he referred to me as a toy you know, I was like what the heck how dare he, and then he said that I'm Austin's date and everything, then Austin and Gilbert cursed at each other and then, Austin grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the place, and then Gilbert came outside and then punched Austin, and then Austin punched Gilbert back, what's more you know Gilbert fell back when got punched by Austin. Then he got like dizzy and said 2 minutes, I was like dude you came to fight, what do you mean by 2 minutes?

Then Gilbert and Austin fight more and a whole crowd forms, you know these people just want drama and some shit to gossip about, like they don't have anything to do at all, except just butt in into other people's matters, as if their life is all perfect! The worst part was that the whole mob started cheering and encouraging the two to fight even more, that made me angry like you don't know what they're fighting about, you don't know who they are, so why are you standing and cheering from them, mind your business, bruh!" Alya said pissed off, how come she didn't tell me all this last night?!

"Anyway, then what happened- oh yes, then I came, and I was like stop fighting and I shouted at the crowd to like to go away, because it wasn't their matter, then I told Austin to go home and that I'll see him a school, and then I looked at Gilbert and I started to walk away from him, later on, he said last night that I should away from Austin, its good for me," Alya said tensed.

"What did you reply on that?" I asked her, "I said nothing, I ignored it," She said. "What were you talking to Austin about?" I asked her after all, she had been talking to him for a long time she came into class after half of the period was over. "He told me the same thing, he said that I should stay away from Gilbert, it's good for me, I asked him what all the fight was about, he said that Gilbert just hates him and he's jealous of him, that's legit what he said." She said.

"I feel like there's more to this hatred and jealousy of Gilbert towards Austin," I told her, thinking. "Obviously, and Austin's not telling me." She said agreeing with me, I nodded. The bell rang specifying the end of the first period and the start of the second, I placed my phone in my bag, and Alya and I exited the class and headed over to our next class.

end of chapter!! pls vote!!