Chapter 41

Alya's POV:- (above is the picture of her clothes)

Tyler picked me up bridal style, and carried me to Ryan's car, we were drunk as f*ck, and none of us were in our senses. Dylan completely lost his senses, one minute he was demanding that he be the President of America while the other minute he started crying because he thought he was a beggar. Zara kept on yapping about how cool Dinosaurs are and how cute cats are. Vanessa and Natasha were singing songs at the top of their lungs, making everyone go deaf. Leya and Elena were drunk, but they were handling themselves.

Chris and Ryan barely drank their cup, because Vanessa drank Ryan's cup, while Natasha drank Chris', which probably explains why they're so high! Since we had two cars, and some of us lived near each other, it was decided that Natasha, Chris, Vanessa, Tyler, and I would go in Ryan's car, since we're near to each other. And in Alexander's car Elena, Dylan, Alex, Zara, and Leya would go since they all live close to each other. Chris got Natasha to sit at the very back of the car, Tyler settled me in the middle of the car, putting his jacket on me, since I was wearing a skirt, and it started to get cold for some reason.

Ryan had Vanessa sitting in the passenger seat, next to him, which was probably a very bad idea, because she started the FM and 'My Oh My' was playing by Camila Cabello. Vanessa and Natasha once again got high and started singing with her, wanna ruin the fun of the song, ask Vanessa and Natasha in their drunk state! I felt so dizzy and drunk, that I slept on Tyler's shoulder, and he slept too. It was hard to sleep in that much noise, but I loved the warmth I was getting from Tyler, it was helping me since it suddenly got cold!

"... He was onto, one look and I couldn't breathe, yeah." Vanessa and Natasha both sang

"I said if he kissed me I might let it happen" Vanessa shouted and that time I felt Tyler hold my chin pulling my face towards him.

"I swear on my life that I've been a good girl, tonight I don't wanna be her" Natasha screamed, I pulled away from Tyler, which made me lose my balance, I was about to fall back, but Tyler wrapped his arm around my waist, and he pulled me to his chest. I was too drunk to react and eventually passed out after that.

Ryan's POV:-

How the hell did we get alcohol?! And was it a must for all the girls to drink it?? I swear to god, this happened all because Dylan, encouraged everyone to drink, because he liked the taste, dumbshit was screaming that he was the President of America in the Restaurant, and people looked at us weirdly. I was glad Elena his twin sister was in her senses, she did something Alexander and I wanted to do. She kicked his ass out of the Restaurant and slapped him on the head. At least someone was sensible enough to do that!

I look at Vanessa and she's screaming the song's lyrics on top of her lungs, I sighed smirking I took out my phone and kept it on recording in front of her so that I could tease her later in school with the video. It's not that her voice was so annoying that I hated but, it wasn't so pleasing to hear either, and on top of that, I have Natasha, she defines the word LOUD! How was I supposed to like this?! Tyler and Alya were sleeping on each other peacefully, while Chris was trying to control Natasha, poor guy! I feel bad for him, but it's not like my situation is any better, right?!

I try to decrease the volume of the FM but, Vanessa frowns and hits me, and again raises up the volume. You've got to be kidding me?! At this point, I don't know who's the official owner of this car?! I feel something odd, not about Tyler and Alya, but something else, I look back from the rearview mirror and notice that Natasha is sleeping, next to Chris, he sighs and smiles, did Chris and Tyler give Natasha and Alya some sleeping pills or what, why the hell are they sleeping right now?! Why isn't Vanessa going to sleep?

"Did you guys give them something?" I asked loud enough for them to hear me at the back, Tyler shook his head, "Nope, just tried to calm her down and distracted her with some stuff, and she just dozed off herself!" Chris replied, trying to calm her down and distract her.

I thought for a while about how to distract Vanessa, and suddenly I could only think of complimenting her, given the situation in my hands! "Oh wow, who looks the most beautiful tonight?" I asked Vanessa to decrease the volume of the FM, so she could hear me, and she looked at me curiously, I look around ad after 2 seconds I replied "Oh I know, the celebrity of the night is Vanessa, the most beautiful and the cutest girl on earth!" I said pinching her cheeks, and Vanessa giggled hearing this.

So glad I have the camera on recording right now!!

I continued this for a little more while, and thankfully Vanessa went to sleep! I sighed and relaxed, I wondered how things were going in Alexander's car.

end of chapter!! pls vote!!