Chapter 37

Natasha's POV:- (above is the picture of her and Ryan's clothes)

"Ryan, can you move your ass?" I asked him in the sweetest-bitterest voice I could muster. I had to pick up everyone from their houses and then we'll have to go to the Cinema, well not me Ryan has to pick everyone up, I'll be just chilling in the car! "No! I'm not your driver! Stop treating me like one!" Ryan objected like a baby; I swear to God, some days I just wanna murder him! It's not like I was in Ryan's room, begging him to come with me. In fact, it was quite the opposite. He was lying down on my bed and crying like a baby, that he wouldn't be my driver but we both knew my one statement would make him my servant if I said it.

"Ryan."

"Natasha."

"You know Vanessa is coming, and we have to pick her first!"

Silence.

Yes, I got him! Now he'll jump up and run to his room, to get ready. "Vanessa is coming?" He asked, I nodded with a grin, "When are we leaving?" He inquired, "I'm almost ready, so we can leave right now." I said with a smirk, emphasizing 'right now'. "Wait a minute, I'm gonna go get ready!" Ryan said jumping out of my bed and running out of my room. I laughed; as expected, he actually bought it! I grabbed my black handbag and walked downstairs, my mom saw me and whistled, I giggled, "How do I look?" I asked my mom, "As always, pretty and gorgeous!" My mom replied, I grinned. I started scrolling through reels waiting for Ryan to come down.

After 10 minutes, Ryan showed up walking downstairs "Mom how do I look?" Ryan asked, Mom was about to reply but I interrupted her, "You look like you just cleaned a sewer!" I said looking at him and smiling. Ryan rolled his eyes and showed me his tongue, I did it back. Ryan grabbed his keys and kept his phone in his pocket, and we both headed out saying bye to our mom. "So where is Vanessa's house?" Ryan asked as he started the car. I rolled my eyes at him, "If you like her, then just tell her, bro!" I said, "I am planning to tell her soon, wh-" Ryan stopped midway, and looked at me flabbergasted, I smirked at him.

"When are you planning to tell her?" I asked him wiggling my eyebrows at him, teasing him, and grinning. He rolled his eyes but ignored my question, I didn't push him either, "So where is her house?" He asked, "Turn left!" I said and he nodded, as he took the turn I switched on the radio. Little did my brother know, that I was taking him towards Elena's house, since she's the closest to my house. We'll be picking her up at last, the poor guy thinks we'll be picking Vanessa first! I grinned imagining his reaction when he found out!

For the next 10 minutes, I directed him towards Elena's house and when we stopped in front of her house he asked, "So there is where she lives huh?" he started looking at her house. I nodded. "Yup, this is where Elena lives!" I said, "What?" He asked shocked, I nodded trying my best to hide my grin. "Natasha." He warned, "We'll pick her up at last, chill, I'll give up my seat and go sit at that back so you can sit with her!" I said offering a small smile at him with the deal, his eyes lit up when I said I'd give up my seat and give it to Vanessa. He nodded and smiled. I saw Elena walking out with Dylan behind her.

She stopped on the way to talk with Alexander, and after 1 minute Ryan started honking at them, I slapped his shoulder. what the f*ck is he doing?! "Moron, what are you doing?" I exclaimed, he looked at me "What? Your friend is wasting my time!" He said I rolled my eyes at him, "As if you have an important meeting to catch up to, Mr. CEO!" I said with sarcasm in my voice. He sighed, I saw Dylan walking towards us and Ryan shifted the car's window down so the two could talk, Dylan shook hands with Ryan, and behind him, I saw Elena walking towards us. "Hey, man!" Dylan greeted Ryan with a smile, "Hey wassup!" Ryan said.

"Sorry to keep you waiting!" Elena said as she got into the car, I glared at Ryan. "It's no problem, Elena, let's go, Ryan," I said and Ryan said bye to Dylan and we moved towards Zara's house, since she was the nearest to Elena's house. After we picked Zara up, we headed towards Leya's and then Alya's, as I directed Ryan towards Vanessa's house, the idiot couldn't stop grinning like an idiot. When we finally reached Vanessa's house, Ryan honked outside her house, indicating that we were there. Vanessa walked out of her house and looked at us with a bright smile.

As promised, I got out of the car and went to the back seat, "What are you doing Natasha?" Vanessa asked, "Have fun in the passenger seat!" I said, as the girls smirked and made space for me. Ryan's car was a seven-seater, so Elena was full at the back with Alya, while Leya and I had the window seats in the middle, while Zara was sitting in the middle. Vanessa sat in the front awkwardly, and Ryan and all of us smirked.

He dropped us off, and then Ryan joined us too, saying that there should be an adult around us (even though he isn't an adult yet!), and then we went into the mall and got our tickets and some snacks. We were walking with our snacks in our hands until Leya bumped into someone we didn't expect to see.

Alan. And he was with Maddison?! 

end of chapter!! pls vote!!
Follow my Instagram:- celestialdiaries_