Chapter 20

Leya's POV: 

"Gilbert is so weird, how can he start a fight?" Avery said shocked, I nodded, he was weird and scary. "So what's going to happen with Gilbert and Austin now?" Avery asked me, I looked at her and sighed "Probably gonna get suspended for a week I guess" I said shrugging. We both were in my room, discussing today's events, after Alya went home, there was no sign of Gilbert or Austin in the school at all.

Natasha was looking for someone to punch, because after we went to our classes, there was a post from the confession account, it was that Austin and Alya were dating each other. We told Alya, and she laughed at that, it was good to see that she wasn't bothered about it.

"You know, Gilbert scares me a little bit." I said being honest with my sister, she furrowed her eyebrows "Why?" she asked, "He glares at me a lot, like he stares into my soul." I said I wasn't lying, for the past few days I noticed, Gilbert staring at me a lot, wherever I go, or whenever, he's always there staring at me. So of course it would scare anyone, I shared the same thing with Natasha, and whenever she caught Gilbert staring at me today, she exchanged a death stare with him, which made him look away.

"Shut up, Leya, legit nobody gives a shit about him at all, dude is obsessed with himself, no joke," Avery said getting disgusted, I laughed Avery hates Gilbert as much as Natasha does. "Also, Leya a girl in my class, Julia, oh my gosh, she's obsessed with Leo and Alexander." She said getting flabbergasted, I was startled "What the heck, are you serious Avery?" I said not believing what she said, Avery nodded

"Wait did she tell you herself or what happened?" I asked her for more details "Okay well..." Avery started.

Avery's POV:

My friends and I were eating lunch and walking around the field talking about the upcoming tests, we had. My friends and I sat under the tree and started playing truth and dare, when Julia, one of my friends, pulled me by my sleeve into a corner. I look at her confused "I have a secret I want to tell." She said smiling and looking down. Gosh, what is wrong with her smile, I feel like something's big gonna come out.

"Well, I have a crush." She says really happy, okay why are you telling me, go share it with your mom, why me? Not gonna lie, but Julia and I aren't close, I don't get why she's sharing it with someone she isn't close with. "Okay, who is it?" I ask her nonetheless, "They are handsome." She said squealing a bit. Wait what? Did she just say they?

"What do you mean by 'they'? I asked her, how many does she have "They are my cousins, and they both are brothers and in the same grade." She said, Okay first things first, how can somebody just have a crush on their cousins second, they are brothers and both is the same grade I thought about what she said, there are only two boys in the same grade and they are brothers. Leo and Alexander!

"Are both of them in 10th grade?" I asked carefully, her face unexpectedly lit up "Yeah, how do you know?" She asked me, shit Avery make up a quick lie. Honestly, I've seen both of them in real life, they are not pretty at all, and I've heard of him from Leya, I even saw the post about Leo liking Maddison, the dude has zero taste in girls, no offense.

"Ummm... I heard about him uhmmm.... from other class girls.. that's all" I say after 5 minutes of silence, I don't know what to say I'm just too shocked to speak. She nods and says "Oh okay." and then she walked away.

I still can't process what just happened, yeah definitely, I can never look at Julia the same way I used to. To be honest, I wanna run up to my sis's class, and tell her right now. However the bell rang which showed the end of the recess, we all headed towards our classes, and I distanced myself from Julia. Even after I distanced her from me, she kept clinging to me for no reason and spoke about Leo and Alexander non-stop. 

End of chapter!! Pls vote!! Alsoooo, comment your favorite character!