Chapter 29

Alya's POV: (above is the picture of her clothes)

Shit, I'm so late to class, basically after the 7th period was over, Austin and I started talking about random stuff, and I completely forgot about my class. He said he wanted to tell me something very important, but I had to stop him and tell him to tell me after school. I quickly had to leave him and run to my class before I got any more late.

While I was running in the hallways trying to get to my class, as soon as I could, I suddenly collided with someone, making me fall to the ground, causing a few of my books in my hands, to scatter on the ground when I tumbled.. I looked up and saw it was Tyler, he knelt in front "Are you okay?" He asked me, I nodded "Uhh yeah I'm alright!" I said nervously, I never knew he was that handsome up close!

"I'm sorry, I didn't see where I was going." He says apologizing, he quickly got up and picked up my books and bag, I was about to get up on my own, but Tyler offered me his hand, to which I accepted and I got up. "Here." He says with a smile handing my things to me. "Thanks," I say returning the smile. "Listen I gotta go right now, I'm kinda late to my class, so see you around," I say quickly running back to my class.

I open the classroom door, and I see that no teacher is there, I walk over to my seat and sit. "Is Mr. Mathew absent today?" I asked Jenna as she was sitting in front of me, "Oh no he isn't, he just went somewhere to get something." She answered. I nodded and said thanks. Mr. Mathew came back to the class a while later and started teaching again. I zoned out because his classes are always so boring, and he continuously just yapps.

He gave me some research homework for Chemistry, and my last period was free so I went to the Library to look through some historical books which could help me in my research. I opened the door to the Library and saw that Tyler was also there, he looked at me and smiled and I returned it. I sucked at Chemistry because I never listened to his lectures in class. I picked a Chemistry book start looking through some help, and go sit on one of the chairs that were there.

After like 10 minutes, I get so sleepy, because the concepts are so boring and I just hate it. "Need any help?" Tyler asks me, sitting next to me, he looks over what I'm studying, "Oh, Chemistry! Need any help with that?" He asks, and I nod "Yes, please. I suck at Chemistry!" I said, and he chuckled. He goes slow and every time he says something complicated he asks me if I understood or not to make sure I'm following. He was good at teaching, and I clearly understood the topic by the end of the period. We both walk together outside, talking about what we both hate and like.

I spot my friends in the parking lot, "Okay bye Tyler, my friends are here so see ya around" I said smiling at him. "Wait Alya, I have something to tell you." He said stopping me, "Uhm, yea what is it Tyler?" I asked him. "Listen, Alya, whatever I'm gonna say, it's gonna be from my heart you can think I'm lying, but I'm not." He says, I feel too confused to say anything so I remain silent and wait for him to continue. "I kinda like you!" He confessed nervously scratching his head, I was too shocked to reply, that was a sudden and quick confession. "Oh." that's the only thing that came out of my mouth. "Yeah, so do you wanna hang out this weekend?" He asked me, I was about to reply to him when I heard a very familiar voice scream.

"TYLER!" I looked around and saw Austin at the gate of the school entrance and he was looking at both of us very angrily, everybody suddenly just went quiet. Austin was only a few steps away from us, so he probably heard everything. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He snapped at Tyler angrily. Tyler looked at me, and then at Austin and then he looked at me again. He moves his hand to my cheek, and the other hand goes around my waist pulling me close, his lips were inches away from mine.... What. The. Fuck?

end of chapter!! pls vote!!