Chapter 39

Vanessa's POV:- (above is the picture of her clothes)

We were watching the movie, and the hero was about to kiss the heroine, after almost losing her, but sadly the hero's friends interrupted them and they couldn't kiss, all the girls in the Cinema groaned, are you seriously kidding me?! Since all the boys were sitting right behind us, Ryan went behind us and sat with them. Tyler was sitting behind Alya, "Alya come back for a minute!" Tyler whispered to Alya from the back, she got up and went to Tyler's seat since Tyler was sitting in the corner.

"The movie is boring." He said wrapped an arm around her waist, and pulled her over his lap. We all look back, and Alya is fighting Tyler to let go of her, but Tyler doesn't budge, sighing Alya gives up, and blushes when we look at her. Tyler smirks in satisfaction, and we all try our best not to laugh. Since Alya was sitting on my left the place was empty because she was with Tyler, Ryan jumped on the seat and sat next to me, winking at me and smiling showing his white pearls. I look at Leya, and she puts no effort into hiding her smile.

I focus my attention back to the movie, and I notice Alex getting up and going to Zara since she was in the corner in our row, and Alexander doing the same with Elena. Basically, the only people that were left in the back row were Dylan and Chris. Natasha gets up and goes to the washroom, which makes Dylan get up and take her seat, Leya is shocked by his action but tries not to show it. When Natasha comes back, she looks shocked to see Dylan in her seat with Leya, which forces her to sit with Chris. I glanced at all the boys and they all had a satisfactory smirk on their faces.

Did they plan to do this all?!

The movie ends and we all leave the Cinema, "So where to now?" Ryan asked us, "I'm hungry, let's go to a restaurant!" Natasha said, and we all nodded, "Kay, le-" Ryan got interrupted by Tyler, we saw him running towards us, and he whispered something in Ryan's ear, to which Ryan said, "Yeah, sure!" Tyler smiled at that and winked at Alya, to which she just rolled her eyes. Ryan gave Tyler a look that screamed 'Get a room'.

We all sat in the car, and Ryan started driving, "Ryan, what were you and Tyler talking about?" Natasha asked, "Oh nothing he was just asking if they could join us for dinner." Ryan replied as he took a turn, we all shared a look with each other, "And what did you say?" I asked him, "I said yeah sure he could join us." Ryan replied, and we all cursed him in our brains. We are busted for real, "Did you bother to ask us?" Natasha asked him, Ryan looked at her from the rearview mirror, and he shook his head.

We all groaned at his stupidity, Ryan had a confused look on our faces, but when he looked at Alya his mouth was wide open. You've got to be kidding me?! Ryan parked the car in front of the Restaurant, and we all got out. Soon I saw Alexander parking his car right next to Ryan's car. Tyler waved at Alya, but she ignored him. His smile fell when she walked inside the Restaurant completely ignoring him, making his friends laugh at him. Poor guy...

From the moment we entered the restaurant, we had a feeling that something significant was about to happen, but we didn't know what...

end of chapter!! pls, vote!!
Follow my Instagram:- celestialdiaries_