Chapter 11

Zara's POV: 

"Guys it's been so long since we went out! You all wanna go out on Saturday for shopping?" Vanessa asked everybody when everyone got settled in their seats, it was lunchtime. "I can come!" I said agreeing. "Don't you have to work on the weekends, Zara?" Leya asked, "I do but for weekends I have morning shifts with Elena." I said, "I'll have to ask my parents if I can come, maybe I'll be having guests over this time." Natasha said unsure of herself.

"What about you Alya, will you be able to come?" Elena asked Alya "Hmm, I'll see if I'm done with the project early at Austin's house, then I might be able to come." Alya replied. "When are you going to his house for the project?" Natasha asked taking a bite of her burger. "Austin and I both decided tomorrow, it's just research work, so I suppose we can get over with it quickly," Alya said, Natasha nodded.

"So where will we be going?" Leya asked drinking her juice. "Oh, you know the shopping mall that just opened I think its name was Fashion Warehouse. You all wanna try that mall?" Vanessa suggested smiling. "Oh yeah even I heard about it, I haven't checked out that mall yet, you all in for it?" Leya said excitedly, everyone else on the table nodded.

Time went by super fast, and it was the last period already. The last period was History, all 6 of us were together and we had it with Natasha's old group, the whole boy's gang, and Maddison's friend group as well. I'm glad everyone forgot about the drama soon, otherwise walking around the hallways of the school or entering classes would have been very hard.

We were already sitting in the class, discussing our plans for the weekend, when the whole boy's gang and Maddison's friend group entered the class. They all got settled at the back of the classroom when Francesca from Natasha's old group approached us "Hey Natasha, could you come here for a moment, I need to talk to you." Francesca said smiling, Natasha was confused and looked at us and then back at her, we were all looking at Natasha as well.

Natasha sighed and got up from her seat and followed Francesca to the corner of her classroom. Slowly, as they were talking with each other, Daisy, Katherine, Skylar, and Sarah joined the two, one by one. "Do you guys see that, why are they all joining?" Vanessa asked noticing the same thing. "Maybe they're talking about something big, they all couldn't approach Natasha at once, so they all planned it," Leya said in a low tone.

They seemed to be arguing with each other, the weird part was that Francesca's group looked angry, while Natasha seemed quite calm. "Is it just me or is Natasha calm while they're angry?" Elena whispered. "It's not just you, even I see it!" Alya agreed. "They might be trying to trigger her or something, but maybe she provoked them, that why she's so calm because she knows it's working," Leya said.

The conversation between them lasted for a long time, Natasha returned to her seat a second before sir arrived in the class. "Everything good?" I asked her, and she smiled and nodded "I'll tell you guys everything later!" She reassured us, "You will!" Alya commanded, and everyone else chuckled.

end of chapter!! pls vote!!