Chapter 38

Leya's POV:- (above is the picture of her clothes)

"Can I come with you too?" Avery begged as I applied some mascara. "Avery I said that you can't come with us!" I said for the 100th time, she pouted ad I just rolled my eyes at her, "Ryan has a freaking Ford Explorer car, you guys have plenty of space for 1 extra person you know?" She said, "Really?" I asked her, we aren't going into that argument again! She nodded, and I ignored her and continued to do my make-up. I picked up my handbag and kept my phone inside of it.

I walked downstairs and saw my mom cooking lunch in the kitchen and my dad was typing something on his computer in the living room, the sound of my footsteps, made my dad look at me and raise his eyebrow at me, my mom came out of the kitchen and when she looks at me she's in awe. I smiled at her, I heard the honking of the car from outside and said bye to my parents, and Avery just waved at me lazily.

I got in the car and saw that, Natasha was in the passenger seat, Elena was full at the back of the car while Zara was in the middle, which meant we still had to pick up Alya and Vanessa. After we picked both of them, Vanessa was in control of the music, and we all were laughing and singing at the back, leaving Ryan to whine and wince at our loud voices. I laughed as Ryan said, "You guys should never sing again in a concert, I swear to God, the public will throw you out of the stage!" He said shouting above the loud music, we all grinned and hit Ryan from the back.

"We're here!!" Ryan cooed parking the car in front of the mall, we all got out, and we all got confused when Ryan got out too, we looked at Natasha and she just shrugged meaning that even she didn't know, "There should be an adult around you six, I don't want any bad things to happen to any of you." He said coming to our side, looking at Natasha and Vanessa, "Where's the adult?" Natasha asked, looking around, Ryan frowned, "In front of you!" He said, and Natasha eyed him up and down.

"You're not an adult yourself!" Natasha said, and Ryan just waved a dismissive hand, ignoring what she said, we all went inside the mall, and got our tickets and some snacks, while we were walking towards the Cinema, I accidentally bumped into someone. I looked up and saw that it was Alan. What the heck is this?! I glanced back at the girls, and they were shocked to see him there. To the left of Alan, I saw Maddison, and his arm was around her waist, I raised my eyebrows at that. They seemed pretty close for two couples that already broke up!

Maddison gave us all a side-eye, while Alan smirked at us. "Hey, girls! Who knew we'd meet here once again?" He said, apparently no one because we didn't want to meet you! I saw Ryan coming out of the snack shop we were in a few minutes ago, and behind him was Gilbert, we looked at each other, and he eyed me up and down, checking me out!! I awkwardly broke the eye contact and went aside to Vanessa and Alya.

Alya raised her eyebrows the moment she saw Gilbert, "Is your brother, friends with Gilbert?" Elena asked Natasha. She seemed confused but when she saw Gilbert walking behind Ryan she replied, "I don't know, Ryan never spoke about him, I think they're not, I hope!" Natasha whispered looking at Gilbert and Ryan. Ryan came towards us, standing with Natasha looking at Alan, while Gilbert went to Alan, and both did a bro type of hug. Gilbert looked at all of us, and he smirked, "Well who do we have here?" He said with a mischievous smirk on his face.

Just then we heard a bunch of boys, yapping about games and movies. We all turned our attention from Gilbert to them and saw that Dylan, Chris, Tyler, Alex, and Alexander were walking together laughing and talking, they looked at us, and I looked at Elena, she muttered something under her breath when she looked at Dylan. We all look at each other and they all go quiet. I look at Alan and Maddison, then at Gilbert, and then towards Dylan's friend group.

WOW IS THE WHOLE SCHOOL OVER HERE? OR IS THIS A COINCIDENCE?!

I look at Dylan and he looks at me as if he's confused about what's going on here, I don't blame him I am thinking the same thing! "Well, the movie's about to start, let's go!" Ryan said as the tension spread in the area, he took us to the Cinema and we sat down on our seats, I sighed and looked at Vanessa, "I hope they're not coming with us!" She whispered to me, I nodded in agreement with her, but I heard some boys whispering I turned in my seat to look who it was, and it was Dylan's whole friend group.

The worst part was that they were sitting right behind us! What a perfect day!

end of chapter!! pls vote!!
Follow my Instagram:- celestialdiaries_