Chapter 10

Elena's POV:

"GUYS!!" I shouted running towards Leya, Zara, Alya, Vanessa, and Natasha. "OMG, did you see the post?" Leya asked shocked herself, "Of course, I did, what the heck is that post? How many boys were there?" I asked completely shocked.

There was a post that was posted last night around 11 or something. The post had pictures and videos of Alan, Gilbert, Zack, Chase, Leo, and others as well who were making out with other girls in the bar. I was so shocked to see the post at night.

People were talking about it in the school a lot, which just made us go invisible because compared to that we were just a side gossip. Alan walked in with his group head held high like this dude wasn't caught making out with girls! The same was true for Leo, Chase, Gilbert, and Zack.

None of them were least bothered about it, but it took the public away from us so we were good. Maddison again tried to make a scene in front of us, saying that when she found out who tried to ruin her ex-boyfriend's reputation, they would face hell, no one cared, and walked to their classes as soon as the bell rang.

I was going to my first period which was Maths, and I had it with Natasha. "Luckily people long forgot about the post about us." Natasha said as we were walking, I nodded "I know right? Whoever wrote the post saved us!" I said, Natasha smirked. We saw Francesca, Skylar, Sarah, Daisy, and Katherine, they were Natasha's old group mates. However, Natasha left that group and joined us in middle school.

Since Natasha was smart and all the teachers used to praise her for doing all her homework on time in middle school, her group used to take advantage of that, they used to take her notebooks and copy the homework in theirs, Natasha wasn't dumb to let it continue like that, she soon realized they were using her, they never normally spoke to her except when they needed work from her. Natasha's cousin Sarah was also in the same group, and both were different, they were smart, but their personalities were completely different.

Natasha still sometimes feels uncomfortable with being around them, since they always give looks, and the best thing we all do is ignore their existence.

They were all in our maths class, so we were going to the same class trying our best to ignore each other. They were talking about the post of Alan and the others, as we were walking we saw Jenna and Chris talking. Something you never get to see every day, since the group was walking in front of us they all stopped,

"Why is Jenna talking to Chris?" Sarah said, "Why do you care?" Natasha whispered but not loud enough for them to hear, I giggled. "Is she asking for his number?" Daisy asked furrowing her eyebrows at them, Jenna gave her phone to Chris, and he started typing something on it, and then returned it to her. Natasha rolled her eyes and grabbed my arm dragging me towards the class "Not our business!" Natasha said as we walked past them.

Today wasn't that bad, people completely forgot about us!!

end of chapter!! pls vote!!