Chapter 43

Natasha's POV: (above is the picture of her clothes)

I woke up with a feeling of someone's hands on my shoulders, shaking me harshly I slowly opened my eyes, and saw Ryan "Wake up, idiot!" He snapped at me, I put my hand on his face and pushed him back, causing him to fall on the floor, I stretched my body as I sat up, I felt a little headache, but it wasn't that much, I looked at my clothes, and I'm still wearing the same clothes as I wore last night. 

"What the hell happened?" I asked Ryan, pressing my fingers on my temple he rolled his eyes and said "Remember you drank alcohol last night?" He said, and I nodded, "You got drunk and basically you and Vanessa were popular singers last night!" He said getting up with a smirk. I furrowed my eyebrows, but last night's events came rushing into my mind, I got a flashback of Vanessa and me singing, 'My oh my' and then I fell asleep on Chris' shoulder.

Shit! What?! I hope all of us looked ridiculous last night, and if anyone saw me singing in a drunk state I don't think I'll be able to live, but one thing brought hope, Vanessa's singing skills aren't that cool anyway, hell she sucks, so it'll be okay I guess. I got out of bed took a shower and changed into some new clothes, today was Saturday and I thought of going to Leya's house, but then it clicked to me that she was going out to Alan's house today. I sighed and changed into a creamy shirt with long sleeves and wide-leg jeans, I left my hair open and went downstairs texting my friends if they had any plans.

Natasha: Hey, yall have any plans for today or just free?
Elena: Besides listening to Dylan's non-stop chatter, I'm free today.
Alya: CAN ANYONE TALK ABOUT WHAT JUST HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!
Vanessa: I remember what I did yesterday, I SANG WITH NATASHA, AND WE LOOKED PATHETIC.
Natasha: OMG NO JOKE! I'M NEVER DRINKING ALCOHOL!! PLSS-
Leya: GUYS SOMETHING VERY WEIRD HAPPENED YESTERDAY!
Elena: Oh yeah, between you and Dylan, I haven't mentioned it to him, and I think he forgot!
Leya: I'd be way happier if he didn't remember, it was so shocking, I'm out of words!
Natasha: Eh hey guys we're here too, care to share what happened last night with you two?Elena: DYLAN AND LEYA KISSED LAST NIGHT!
Alya: WAIT WHAT?
Vanessa: WHAT?
Natasha: SHUT UP! WHEN?
Leya: ELENA, WE DIDN'T KISS! HE KISSED MY CHEEK LAST NIGHT, AND HE WAS DRUNK, STOP SPREADING RUMORS!!
Elena: Yeah sure...
Zara: WAIT WHAT?! DYLAN KISSING YOUR CHEEK DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY BETTER!

Leya: IKR?!
Alya: I don't remember if Tyler and I did something.
Natasha: All I remember is that I was singing with Vanessa
Vanessa: 💀💀💀💀

We all continued texting each other until my mom snapped at me, "Will you keep it down for once Natasha?!" She said angrily, I looked at her confused, why was she so angry in the morning. I looked at Ryan and he had the same expression as me, Dad wasn't there on the table, meaning he might've gone to work, but why was she so angry?! "Mom everything alright?" Ryan asked, mom didn't reply, and Ryan didn't bother to ask again, because we both understood that something wasn't right, since she didn't respond. We'll talk with her later, or maybe she'll tell us herself.

Since Mom was angry, Ryan and I decided to wash the dishes together and told Mom to rest a bit, she didn't say anything and just went to sit on the couch, I looked at Ryan and he was already looking at me. "What are you staring at? Start cleaning!" Ryan demanded as I rolled my eyes at him, I would've argued with him but remembered that Mom would hear everything and start shouting again, so I decided not to argue with him. Ryan realized that I was going to say nothing and he smirked, I walked past him, and purposely stepped on his feet, to which he inhaled and tried not to scream.

I smirked and collected the dishes to wash them. After 10 minutes, I was finally done washing the dishes and Ryan and I headed towards the living room, and laid down on the couches, mom glared at us angrily, not gonna lie it did scare me. Ryan paid no attention, so even I didn't say anything. Two minutes later after Ryan pulled up a random movie Mom said, "My mother is coming here."

Ryan and I looked at each, other and back at Mom, what did she say? "What?" Ryan asked her, "I said my mom which means your grandmother is coming over here!" She said in a louder voice, "But why? She visited us last year, why is she coming again?" Ryan said, I decided to stay quiet and use two of my ears to listen to what these two were saying and what was happening in the movie. Minutes later, Ryan and Mom start shouting at each other, and I'm forced to listen to these two and ignore the movie.

Ryan didn't hate Grandma, but he didn't adore her either, same was with me. She had a problem with everything Ryan and I did, she kept criticizing us on our behavior and our clothes. She told Mom that we shouldn't go out too much when she visited us last year, it was always like this whenever she visited us, but last year Ryan and Grandma argued when Mom wasn't in the house, and Grandma packed her stuff and went back to Italy because she was offended by some of Ryan's words, we lied to mom when she came back.

He said that she left in an emergency and mom didn't know that for a whole year, but I think she knows now since they're both fighting on that. I got up and went back upstairs, I didn't want to get deaf, they were screaming I'm sure even our neighbors were able to hear what they both were saying.

I closed my door, but I didn't lock it because I was aware that Ryan would come and stay in my room, he never goes back to his room, after an argument with anyone. I sighed talking to my friends and listening to the scream of my brother and mother.

end of chapter!! pls vote!!
Follow my Instagram:- celestialdiaries_